Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LaRue Tactical

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    “There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have known were naturalized Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is no American at all!

“The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans, or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more nationality than with the other citizens of the American Republic.“

-Theodore Roosevelt
    Well said!
    I think thats the intended message behind the new LaRue sticker.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I miss the dildo dust. Even asked them at the SHOT show a few years ago if I could buy some, they said they were out.
    Adkins Western Style Barbecue BBQ Seasoning 14 OZ All Natural https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014G7KPQ6..._6zRzFbRPF275C

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I miss the dildo dust. Even asked them at the SHOT show a few years ago if I could buy some, they said they were out.
    Dildo dust............what do you use that on? Couldn't resist
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    Dildo dust............what do you use that on? Couldn't resist
    Isn't it obvious?

You rub it on your meat.

" Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    “There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have known were naturalized Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is no American at all!

“The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans, or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more nationality than with the other citizens of the American Republic.“

-Theodore Roosevelt
    That is the first thing that came to mind when I read the opening post.

Feedback Score
    I found a metal dillo bottle opener in a drawer the other day. Started using it.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Adkins western style BBQ rub from Amazon is the same thing, fyi

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I've always tossed the bumper stickers anyway. They seem to appeal to the boomer crowd that likes to share Sam Elliott memes on Facebook with quotes he's never said.

The Dillo Dust was basically a grocery store shelf grade dry rub so I didn't really miss it when it stopped showing up.

The hats were the best thing about the swag and they stopped sending those quite a while ago.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    I've always tossed the bumper stickers anyway. They seem to appeal to the boomer crowd that likes to share Sam Elliott memes on Facebook with quotes he's never said.

The Dillo Dust was basically a grocery store shelf grade dry rub so I didn't really miss it when it stopped showing up.

The hats were the best thing about the swag and they stopped sending those quite a while ago.

Bumper stickers are stupid imo. Better to be the gray man. I don’t announce gun ownership or anything else on my car, social media, or on my lawn.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I gave away all the bumper stickers because they were just kinda gross to me. If I were 16 again, I’d think they were cool.

Of all the Larue Stuff I bought at one time; I never got the OD hat. That’s okay. My Oakley SI hat of all things is comfy.

Still of all the bumper stickers, I thought this was the best Shots Fired on Larue

Last edited by Firefly; 09-20-20 at 10:34.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast