Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Handgun pricing during Covid 19

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Lol, I just bought a Glock 17 with a threaded TSD barrel for $375.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think prices are somewhat regional right now. Things are pretty picked over guns and ammo wise in NW Oregon but there was a Ruger 57 at Cabelas on Sunday for $679. More than I would pay but not outrageous. I have been making out quite well selling certain calibers of ammo and brass online and will have a SIG 556 classic paid off that I bought last month from about a half dozen ammo and brass sales. Other stuff like 40 S&W I can't give away and the brass will end up likely end up in my scrap bucket.

Feedback Score
    Is there a EE market for once used 5.56 brass? If so, how much per 1,000 ?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    That's nuts! I was contemplating selling my old G4 19 so I can get a USP9c. The new prices are in the high 6's locally and they may last a day in the case, same as any decent carry gun. Most are gone within 2-3 hours. The funny one was a guy was looking at a P365 and was thinking on it and said he wanted to think it over, some hints were thrown that he may want to get it now. I was trying to help him out but he said I'll be back tomorrow, I asked again if he was sure. He repeated it and I didn't bother to put it back as I saw a guy 5' away with that look on his face. As soon as the guy said he would wait the other guy said I'll take it!
    I did a similar thing last saturday with a customer, she was looking at a S&W 380 EZ but couldn't decide. I asked if she was done with it as another salesman wanted to show it. She decided on it and the other customer said she was going to buy it if the 1st one didnt'!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PLCedeno View Post
    I was wondering what other people's observations have been during this strange period of time. My local gun range received 5 Glock 19's Gen5 yesterday. They were priced at $1375.00. Two were left by the end of the day. The other two were sold this morning.
    where the hell in NJ are you seeing Glocks sell for 1375?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by G19A3 View Post
    Is there a EE market for once used 5.56 brass? If so, how much per 1,000 ?
    I used to buy brass from Brassman Brass before my range pick ups started to exceed my reloading needs by a big margin. He is out of stock but sells 1K shipped for $79. Gunbroker auction seem to be going for $130 and up for 1K fully processed and ready to load.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    So I live in Kenosha county. Before the Blake incident, we had the Covid panic. The Gander near me got hit pretty hard. All that were left were the surplus, FNs, and Higher end Kimber and Sig Pistols. Then the week when the SHTF, literally everything got sold. Even at the local gun shop, they bought everything. I was told for that week, it was like Black Friday open to close. Prices are peaking up. I sold a few from my herds for pretty good returns. Missed out on a few I sold earlier this year. Oh well. Interesting conversation with an employee, he said during that riot week, he had a few guys come in and purchase $1000 handguns because that was the only ones available. Only for their wife to tell them to return it (they were delayed in their background check as everyone were). Guess your lives aren’t worth a few hundred $$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Exclamation

I was careful to screen the gf before marrying her. I had a friend who got married and then has his new wife tell him “I won’t have guns in the house.” Sold his Glock 19 and now has nothing.

Blows my mind that WI wives would say/do such a thing, as the world around them goes up in flames. S M H
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    I was careful to screen the gf before marrying her. I had a friend who got married and then has his new wife tell him “I won’t have guns in the house.” Sold his Glock 19 and now has nothing.

Blows my mind that WI wives would say/do such a thing, as the world around them goes up in flames. S M H

As you get older you will find that a woman who can cook, has her own income, and won’t bother you is better than any nympho.

I tell this to young bloods but they don’t listen.

I have sat several females down, cupped their hands in mine and looked them straight in the eye to say “The anime girls on the internet and Bailey Jay already see to my needs and don’t cost me money. What is it, exactly, that you do here?”

Once upon a time there was a man who had his own house, his own truck, all the guns he wanted, didn’t have to listen to nagging and lived happily ever after

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    I had a friend who got married and then has his new wife tell him “I won’t have guns in the house.”
    Grounds for annulment. Not divorce.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast