Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Handgun pricing during Covid 19

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Handgun pricing during Covid 19

I was wondering what other people's observations have been during this strange period of time. My local gun range received 5 Glock 19's Gen5 yesterday. They were priced at $1375.00. Two were left by the end of the day. The other two were sold this morning.
    NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Admitted New York State Bar 1994

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Thats ridiculous. They wouldn't sell in AZ for those prices. I sold two guns on GB, and didn't get good pricing at all. A VP9 and P320. I think they have surges and I missed the initial pandemic / riot pricing.

Now ammo is another story. Its insane.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Anyone dumb enough to pay $1350 for a Glock deserves to pay $1350 for a glock.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I was looking recently for a gen5 19. Everyone is out of stock. So i watched some on gunbroker and they were selling around $800. That is not as bad as 1300 but still way too much for a glock. Maybe next year.

Hey pappabear, I am enjoying that p229 legion you sold me

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is very local/regional. I've been in a number of gun stores in the last 60 days, several of which had Glocks gathering dust at normal retail price. One LE dealer has G17s and G44s in stock. Another retailer has had the same 19X for 2-3 months at $630.

Other brands available as well, calibers and particular models vary.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    That's nuts! I was contemplating selling my old G4 19 so I can get a USP9c. The new prices are in the high 6's locally and they may last a day in the case, same as any decent carry gun. Most are gone within 2-3 hours. The funny one was a guy was looking at a P365 and was thinking on it and said he wanted to think it over, some hints were thrown that he may want to get it now. I was trying to help him out but he said I'll be back tomorrow, I asked again if he was sure. He repeated it and I didn't bother to put it back as I saw a guy 5' away with that look on his face. As soon as the guy said he would wait the other guy said I'll take it!
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Primary Arms had Gen 5 G17s in stock for $539 for a little while this morning. I’ve been wanting another Glock but I’m in poor mode currently so I had to sit that one out. You can still get handguns at decent prices, it’s just a matter of catching them in stock.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Man gun owners are out own worst enemy. One little rumor and everyone starts buying the BLEEP out of everything just in case. I can't wait till it's over to stock up on all the gun's I sold for 3-5X normal price....HAHA just kidding.

Glad I saved a brick or two of 22LR. Took my daughter to outdoor 22LR rifle range, completely empty, nice high 71F day she's out to 50 yards with irons about 4" with 15/20. We're going to try 50 and then 100 next time.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I think it varies by region, and even more so by store. The local shop I used to work at didn't raise prices on anything except ammo, but that's only because they're having to pay more for it. There are less guns than usual, particularly in 9mm, but there are still plenty of guns to be had at good prices.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    G17 Gen 5's at the local CAL Ranch store are $539. Heck, I think new production SIG P210's are $1300-1500 (depending on version).

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast