Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Handgun pricing during Covid 19

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    I was careful to screen the gf before marrying her. I had a friend who got married and then has his new wife tell him “I won’t have guns in the house.” Sold his Glock 19 and now has nothing.

Blows my mind that WI wives would say/do such a thing, as the world around them goes up in flames. S M H
    My mother claims to have told my father that there would be no guns in their house.

They’re still married. And there are still guns in the house.

If you say you love someone and aren’t willing to put up with their guns, their dogs and cats, their cars and trucks, or any of their other benign hobbies, you don’t really love them.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    4 months since last post.

Picked up new 19X with TLR7 for $655

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Someone was telling me recently that the only thing that is left on the shelf is nice Smith and Colt revolvers.
    Damn skinflints and their $600.00 stimulus checks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Someone was telling me recently that the only thing that is left on the shelf is nice Smith and Colt revolvers.
    Damn skinflints and their $600.00 stimulus checks.
    I stopped in 2 stores. There's plenty just random and you may not find exactly what you want but there's plenty of handguns. You wanted a Glock 19.5 but there's only a 17.4. or you we're looking for a Sig365 but only thing available were S&W Shield 9. You've been saving for that new 226 but could only find Beretta 92...etc..

I stopped in 2 stores and between the two there was plenty of everything, except ammo. One store was selling ammo ONLY with a handgun purchase while the other had a limit of 1 box except 223 and 556. Those had a limit of 2 boxes each

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 01-24-21 at 15:07.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I would love to get my hands on two Glock 43X or 48’s but neither is on the CA roster so even if they were in stock somewhere I couldn’t get them, I want one for me and one for my wife. Might have to go with the Shield, found a place that has them in stock at reasonable prices

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Worst time to buy guns n ammo now. Supply and demand, while somewhat not that bad, is seriously driving up prices of Glocks and ammo. Every Glock is $200+ more in my area

And It’s not gonna get better anytime soon..

Feedback Score
    Still deals out ther. I picked up a G20SF off the used shelf at Classic Firearms for $425 still had the gold grease on it. I doubt it had been shot. Friday I got a G45 Blue Label for $425. Same store. Non BL was over $600 .

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I saw a brand new Gen 5 G19 yesterday for $595...may go back Thursday and snag that.

I owned a G19 many years ago and didn't care for it but my dad left me his G26 and Ive been shooting it in the yard for a few weeks now and really starting to enjoy it...thinking I'll give G19 another try.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I wouldn’t mind getting a second G45 but I’ve already got one, as well as a G17, so I don’t feel like it’s urgent I get one right now and pay a potentially inflated price. I also don’t have the spare cash to just go out and buy a duplicate gun right now anyway.
    Despite all the anti-gun BS we’ve probably got coming, realistically I don’t think Glocks are going to be banned in a year, two years, or even four years. Standard capacity mags, maybe. And a gun the size of a G45/17 with a 10rd mag is pretty queer, so I’m trying to stock up on 17rd and 24rd mags currently. I have a few 33s but really they are too long for most practical purposes so I haven’t been trying to get many more of those.
    Last edited by Circle_10; 01-27-21 at 06:30.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456