Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Handgun pricing during Covid 19

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just grabbed a glock G45 for $554.00 including shipping through Asylum Weapons. I thought that was a decent price!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I've avoided gun stores since early March. Maybe stopped in 4 times. Today I drove buy early morning and decided to stop in. Almost no new guns. A few Rex1 or whatever that Slovenian Sig lookalike is. One Colt 1911 and a few revolvers. Used case had about 2 dozen Glocks. All used and mixture of G17 g4 and G22/23 from California prisons. The 17s I believe were $450 and the 40sw were a little bit less. Also about a dozen new Colt 6920 for $1200

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Ah..the place near Street Rd.....I got 3 of my Sig P series from there..LE turn ins with slight wear. I should have bought one of those stainless P220s they had

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Ah..the place near Street Rd.....I got 3 of my Sig P series from there..LE turn ins with slight wear. I should have bought one of those stainless P220s they had
    The Glocks and Colts yes!

I did too. Bought 2 of the 226 at different times. Selling one of the 226s to a co-worker now. And I passed on the 220ST as well!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    The Glocks and Colts yes!

I did too. Bought 2 of the 226 at different times. Selling one of the 226s to a co-worker now. And I passed on the 220ST as well!
    One of the p226s I traded into Tanners, I still have a P229....

I remember when they use to have M1 Garands at about $100 to $200 a pop

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Thats ridiculous. They wouldn't sell in AZ for those prices. I sold two guns on GB, and didn't get good pricing at all. A VP9 and P320. I think they have surges and I missed the initial pandemic / riot pricing.

Now ammo is another story. Its insane.

PB
    Yeah ammo is freaking stupid right now. I’m hunting for a 9mm pistol to campaign in USPSA Carry Optics and probably will end up with a CZ that won’t even get worked up till next year when supply hopefully catches up.

Until then I guess I won’t be doing a lot of shooting, I short on small pistol primers.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    I was looking recently for a gen5 19. Everyone is out of stock. So i watched some on gunbroker and they were selling around $800. That is not as bad as 1300 but still way too much for a glock. Maybe next year.

Hey pappabear, I am enjoying that p229 legion you sold me

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
    That's a bad bad boy. Glad your enjoying it.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PLCedeno View Post
    I was wondering what other people's observations have been during this strange period of time. My local gun range received 5 Glock 19's Gen5 yesterday. They were priced at $1375.00. Two were left by the end of the day. The other two were sold this morning.
    Holy shit. I hadn’t noticed price gouging on guns like has happened with ammo. That’s terrible. I just got a 19.5 MOS with five mags for $500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Holy shit. I hadn’t noticed price gouging on guns like has happened with ammo. That’s terrible. I just got a 19.5 MOS with five mags for $500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With you on this. I've been able to find really decent deals on guns still, but ammo is a perpetual trainwreck. Just earlier today I saw a friend of mine trying hawk his hoarded 9mm ammo for a crazy markup.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PLCedeno View Post
    I was wondering what other people's observations have been during this strange period of time. My local gun range received 5 Glock 19's Gen5 yesterday. They were priced at $1375.00. Two were left by the end of the day. The other two were sold this morning.
    Was this in a free state, or a state with limited options?
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Post I’ve given up on buying ...

Total circus out there right now. Madhouse.

Even if you’re a disciplined saver, a big stash of pesos does little good. Everything the local shops in my area get in is vacuumed up in < 24 hours. No idea who’s doing the buying but there has been no letup.

I’m temporarily out of state for work and the story’s the same outside of AZ: no inventory, everything sells not long after it’s logged in.

On GB the low feedback and (NR) bidders are overpaying for just about everything, no matter how common. Who the heck are these people? $1,500 for a 590A1?

I have some theories but I’ll spare you (I’m usually always wrong, anyway).

Good time to sell for those so inclined. My buying days have come to a stop.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast