Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Offset RDS as primary, FSB secondary?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Redacted
    Last edited by kirkland; 10-16-20 at 01:55.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...d-Eye-Gunsight

For some folks, occluded eye sights can work well. For others, not so much, despite having seemingly healthy eyes.
    Thank you. I did not know the term phoria but I experience this effect strongly so occlusion does matter in my case.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    When I used a RDS and co-witnessed it, I lost my cheek weld. Then I got a riser to make up for that. One day I went back to just irons without the riser and it was not only just as fast, it was more accurate. The RDS is a crutch but when people dump $700-900.00 on a crutch, they psychologically justify it as an improvement. If you practice with the irons, it is just as fast You don't need no stinkin' crutch.
    Congratulations. You've posted the dumbest thing I've read on M4C, and you've posted it as if your totally debunked opinion is fact.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Congratulations. You've posted the dumbest thing I've read on M4C, and you've posted it as if your totally debunked opinion is fact.
    Look up his posts about Ultradyne sights.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    When I used a RDS and co-witnessed it, I lost my cheek weld. Then I got a riser to make up for that. One day I went back to just irons without the riser and it was not only just as fast, it was more accurate. The RDS is a crutch but when people dump $700-900.00 on a crutch, they psychologically justify it as an improvement. If you practice with the irons, it is just as fast You don't need no stinkin' crutch.
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'... (to the theme from "Rawhide"...)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123