Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another NFAC AD at a Rally----Lafayette, LA...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Another NFAC AD at a Rally----Lafayette, LA...

https://localnews8.com/news/2020/10/...-in-louisiana/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPubli...nfac_rally_in/

Assclowns....

Interesting to me that a guy on the scene was trying to claim the shot was fired from outside the event......
    Last edited by Esq.; 10-05-20 at 08:29.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Most excellent. What an assemblage of fuktards.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    At this rate, they are more a danger to themselves than others. With ammo the way it is, I wonder how many mag loads these guys have.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    At this rate, they are more a danger to themselves than others. With ammo the way it is, I wonder how many mag loads these guys have.
    How many will a RORO container from China hold? Because don't think for a minute these guys either aren't or won't in the future get that kind of support.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Preliminary report says the "shooter" was........wait for it........................SURPRISE!!! A felon in possession....... BONUS!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good thing he's safe from prosecution....because, ya know, peaceful protestor an' shit....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Crap like this is how I know if there is ever a second Civil War, most of us have nothing to worry about.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And I don't think you can limit this type of stupidity just to this group.
    Want to see people act stupid? Simply gather them in large emotionally charged groups.
    Even in combat true professionals will question themselves before pulling a trigger. Sometimes to confirm, other times to let a situation develop a bit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    And I don't think you can limit this type of stupidity just to this group.
    Want to see people act stupid? Simply gather them in large emotionally charged groups.
    Even in combat true professionals will question themselves before pulling a trigger. Sometimes to confirm, other times to let a situation develop a bit.
    What I always say to people chuckling about this is that we lost more people in SUPPORT OPERATIONS for Desert Storm than we did in combat. Anytime you do "dangerous shit"....there is the potential for bad things to happen---and that's not isolated to morons, it's just Large Statistics at work.....

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Oh look, another bunch of white cops had to save them from themselves again....
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast