Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS Replacement

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidbattlecry View Post
    As a Liberal and a Democrat I can confirm this. I'm so far from the light I can't see any farther back the Obama(was he always president? certainly). Just yesterday I got a Biden bumper sticker to put next to my COEXIST and my Larue "Extremely Rightwing" sticker(it's been a weird year)
    Do you also have a “pro-choice” sticker next to a “look twice save a life” sticker?
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So, as I sit here contemplating what's happening next, I'm left with the question;
    "Just how hard can the Left go after a chick with seven kids who looks like the Lady next door?"
    All they have left is procedure because if they try to Kavanaugh this Judge the Suburbs will remember in November. One attempt to call her a slut and they are going to sorely regret the day they went after the "Harmless White Lady."
    Pepperidge Farms along with every chick you went to High School, College, Your Sisters, Your Mom and everybody at the High School Football game will remember come time to vote.
    You might be all radical among folks you really don't know, but come time to vote, you'll remember if they do this Lady wrong in the hearings.
    Sadly I know more than a few extremely educated, professional woman who are all about trashing Trumps pick. One because it’s Trumps pick ( the libtard hatred is strong here ) and two, anybody who is religious they feel isn’t for abortion. These woman are well past child bearing age, and when I ask why they feel this way they all say “ no man should have a say over my body”. One even feels abortion is horrible but supports the right to choose. I feel the leftist indoctrination on the “my body, my choice “ thing with woman from the 1960s on and the left pushing the narrative that there’s even a possibility of RvW getting overturned will cause may woman to do the opposite of what you say and vote for Biden.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I know it's a scare tactic and a whip up the voter issue, but Roe vs Wade will never be overturned.

The Dem leaders cannot give the president a win this close to election and they want every advantage if the election must be settled by the SC.

Andy

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

SCOTUS Replacement

Quote Originally Posted by morbidbattlecry View Post
    As a Liberal and a Democrat I can confirm this. I'm so far from the light I can't see any farther back the Obama(was he always president? certainly). Just yesterday I got a Biden bumper sticker to put next to my COEXIST and my Larue "Extremely Rightwing" sticker(it's been a weird year)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAUSER202 View Post
    Sadly I know more than a few extremely educated, professional woman who are all about trashing Trumps pick. One because it’s Trumps pick ( the libtard hatred is strong here ) and two, anybody who is religious they feel isn’t for abortion. These woman are well past child bearing age, and when I ask why they feel this way they all say “ no man should have a say over my body”. One even feels abortion is horrible but supports the right to choose. I feel the leftist indoctrination on the “my body, my choice “ thing with woman from the 1960s on and the left pushing the narrative that there’s even a possibility of RvW getting overturned will cause may woman to do the opposite of what you say and vote for Biden.
    Per my comment about unhinged libs one only need observe the absolutely shrilling and chimping that results any time RvW gets brought up under duress. These people LOSE THEIR DAMN MINDS.

Logic goes right out the window and pedo joe could rape a cuties cast member live stream and these people will still vote for him because ORANGE MAN BAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I know it's a scare tactic and a whip up the voter issue, but Roe vs Wade will never be overturned.

Andy
    It will be, and it must be. It is a holocaust we have perpetrated killing 60 million pre-born infants, 98% of which had nothing to do with the life/health of the mother. We've killed nearly 10 times more innocent pre-born children than Hitler killed Jews.

In America now, we protect the evil and kill the innocent. We've inverted good and evil. It has to end, or we will end.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

The Dem leaders cannot give the president a win this close to election and they want every advantage if the election must be settled by the SC.

Andy
    This is true. It's extremely rare for the SCOTUS to overturn their own precedents. Abortion will, for the foreseeable future, remain legal and constitutionally protected in America in some form or another, unfortunately. That being said, Roe v. Wade did not exactly conclude that the right to an abortion "shall not be infringed". The decision specifically stated that abortions after viability are not necessarily protected and could be regulated or even banned. The Democrats, however, have made it quite clear that they're in favor of removing all abortion restrictions including post birth euthanasia, with some extremists suggesting that children up until age 2 should have no human rights. There is a good chance that ACB could at least help put the brakes on that, possibly even upholding heartbeat laws.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 09-28-20 at 09:27.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    This is true. It's extremely rare for the SCOTUS to overturn their own precedents. Abortion will, for the foreseeable future, remain legal and constitutionally protected in America in some form or another, unfortunately. That being said, Roe v. Wade did not exactly conclude that the right to an abortion "shall not be infringed". The decision specifically stated that abortions after viability are not necessarily protected and could be regulated or even banned. The Democrats, however, have made it quite clear that they're in favor of removing all abortion restrictions including post birth euthanasia, with some extremists suggesting that children up until age 2 should have no human rights. There is a good chance that ACB could at least help put the brakes on that, possibly even upholding heartbeat laws.
    I hope, at a minimum, that "elective" abortions can be banned after a certain and reasonable point (heartbeat, second trimester, etc).

Andy

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The ComDems somehow believe the Constitution contains:
    1. The right to abortions
    2. The right to free healthcare
    3. The right to gay marriage
    4. The right to basic universal income

But they cannot seem to find in the Constitution the Right to Bear Arms.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Yeah, this always confuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    The ComDems somehow believe the Constitution contains:
    1. The right to abortions
    2. The right to free healthcare
    3. The right to gay marriage
    4. The right to basic universal income

But they cannot seem to find in the Constitution the Right to Bear Arms.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast