Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAGPUL Misses it's Summer Release Date for the Savage SA Hunter Stock.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

MAGPUL Misses it's Summer Release Date for the Savage SA Hunter Stock.

Very disappointing. I just don't get it. Magpul can get stocks out for newer guns like the Ruger American, relatively obscure guns like MP-5's and FAL's and market the hell out of useless overpriced DAKA pouches but has yet to bring a stock to market for arguably the most produced commercial bolt action rifle in America, the Savage short action family of bolt action rifles. Since these were announced at Shot Shot I decided to hold off on chassis purchases for two Savage short action rifles in 7mm and 6.5 Creedmoor.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I guess your free to buy something else then.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I don’t even look at stuff gun companies announce until it’s on the shelves for this very reason.

SHOT show is now a “Look what we might have for sale in 18 months” show. The whole industry is like this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Very disappointing. I just don't get it. Magpul can get stocks out for newer guns like the Ruger American, relatively obscure guns like MP-5's and FAL's and market the hell out of useless overpriced DAKA pouches but has yet to bring a stock to market for arguably the most produced commercial bolt action rifle in America, the Savage short action family of bolt action rifles. Since these were announced at Shot Shot I decided to hold off on chassis purchases for two Savage short action rifles in 7mm and 6.5 Creedmoor.
    Yeah, no excuse really.

It is not like there was a world-wide pandemic and businesses and materials suppliers all over the world shut down.

Feedback Score
    I am upset because Magpul doesn’t have the 9mm Glock Drum Magazine out yet too.
    I was thinking about it today - and pondering how much more it will cost to fill now at $1.25/rd than my preferred price point of $.19/rd. $50-some bucks more now.

They do make pretty awesome stuff. I am trying to think of the last dud product I have purchased from Magpul.... Still thinking...

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Well, I can certainly see how that would be irritating, but it is a crazy time in the world right now, and it doesn't quite seem fair to besmirch them publicly.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Well there's a surprise...not.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah, no excuse really.

It is not like there was a world-wide pandemic and businesses and materials suppliers all over the world shut down.
    Well, I don't know what everyone else has been doing but I haven't missed a day of work during all this. If Bell and Carlson can do it then Magpul shouldn't have a problem. After all Magpul's mission statement is..............“Providing innovation to the individual in the shortest time”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I love all the non-business owners / product developers pissy about things not coming out on time.

Literally zero clue how it works.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Well, I don't know what everyone else has been doing but I haven't missed a day of work during all this.
    Well, when you're a voluntary border guard I guess you can go to work whenever you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast