Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAGPUL Misses it's Summer Release Date for the Savage SA Hunter Stock.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Jesus...what is it with Savage rifle shooters? So poor yet so demanding.

First rule of SHOT show is don't hold your breath for stuff to be released if debuted at SHOT show

Can't say I give 2 hoots about Magpul anything, but can't blame em for maybe not pressing production on that tacti-fudd special to free up more important market issues in the current climate.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Well, when you're a voluntary border guard I guess you can go to work whenever you want.
    I haven't had time for that since April. Been busy working at the hospital. But at least I can say I clocked in for America this year.
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 09-24-20 at 09:03.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pointblank4445 View Post
    Jesus...what is it with Savage rifle shooters? So poor yet so demanding.

First rule of SHOT show is don't hold your breath for stuff to be released if debuted at SHOT show

Can't say I give 2 hoots about Magpul anything, but can't blame em for maybe not pressing production on that tacti-fudd special to free up more important market issues in the current climate.
    Savage shooters don't buy Savage rifle because they are cheaper than Remingtons. They buy them because they shoot better out of the box than Remingtons. More important market issues? You mean like marketing Daka pouches to Grub Hub drivers?

Last edited by Nightvisionary; 09-24-20 at 08:57.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    I haven't had time for that since April. Been busy working at the hospital. But at least I can say I clocked in for America this year.
    Thank you for your service.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Covid has messed with tons of companies in this industry, we need to remember this. I doubt Magpul is different.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Covid has messed with tons of companies in this industry, we need to remember this. I doubt Magpul is different.
    It's sad but not surprising that people can't figure this out. Also not surprising is how little some people know about manufacturing.

"Well if they weren't too busy making DAKA pouches they could make these stocks" is the same argument from a few years ago "Well if they weren't too busy building a Baja racer they could make PMAGS"

Do people really think the guys building the Baja rig were the PMAG molders? Or the guys making the pouches are the guys making the rifle chassis? They're not Keltec, they don't have one production line and break it down and tool it up every time they need to run a different product.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    It's sad but not surprising that people can't figure this out. Also not surprising is how little some people know about manufacturing.

"Well if they weren't too busy making DAKA pouches they could make these stocks" is the same argument from a few years ago "Well if they weren't too busy building a Baja racer they could make PMAGS"

Do people really think the guys building the Baja rig were the PMAG molders? Or the guys making the pouches are the guys making the rifle chassis? They're not Keltec, they don't have one production line and break it down and tool it up every time they need to run a different product.
    Yep, completely agree.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    If they're working on anything OTHER than PMags these days, I'LL be amazed.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    What is with people whining and complaining as if this is not 2020 and everything that has resulted from it?

Come on people, get a grip and a clue.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    This has run its course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12