Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X MOS and Trijicon RMR CC

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Glock 43X MOS and Trijicon RMR CC

So I just picked up the Glock 43X MOS. Does anyone know if there is a mounting plate available to mount the Trijicon RMR CC? I called Trijicon directly and they stated the RMR CC does not mount directly on the Glock 43X MOS. Kind of disappointing IMO. They were unable to provide any info or ETA on a Trijicon mounting plate or any aftermarket plates.

Anyone with info on this?
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Don’t think there is anyone making a plate for the RMR CC. The 43x MOS is cut for the RMSc but there are plates for the Holosun k models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    It won’t be a plate. But I believe C&H is recutting the slides on the X for the RMR CC.

Feedback Score
    you could always go with the 407k. Swampfox sentenial also fits the footprint

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    Don’t think there is anyone making a plate for the RMR CC. The 43x MOS is cut for the RMSc but there are plates for the Holosun k models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brilliant marketing! Everyone want a rugged RMSc, not a proven RMR?
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    Brilliant marketing! Everyone want a rugged RMSc, not a proven RMR?
    Well that has more to do with the width of the slide itself and how narrow the RMSc is. You can get an RMR on a 43x/48, Suarez and a few others will cut you slide so it fits and RMR.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    Well that has more to do with the width of the slide itself and how narrow the RMSc is. You can get an RMR on a 43x/48, Suarez and a few others will cut you slide so it fits and RMR.
    So the 43X is the same width as the G19, because a RMR overhangs my G19?
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    So the 43X is the same width as the G19, because a RMR overhangs my G19?
    I have both the G19 and the G43X... the 43X width definitely thinner than the G19.
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    https://chpws.com/product/glock-43x-...-adapter-plate

These plates were are in production and will start shipping between Sept 15th and 25th.

This is the optics adapter plate for the newly released GLOCK 43X MOS and 48 MOS with RMSc Optic Cut.

This plate is required to mount a Holosun 507k / 407k without having to modify the existing recoil posts on the slide.

The plate is .045″ thick. It’s CNC machined from 6061 and Type III black hard anodized.

Available on backorder
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    Trijicon makes a mounting plate to fit the RMRcc to the 43X MOS according to this link.

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2...glock-43x-mos/

Trijicon part number AC32099.

Not sure how accurate this info is though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast