Thread: Match M1 Garand Rifle

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Match M1 Garand Rifle

SOLD

I am selling a Dean’s Gun Restoration Match Built M1 Garand Rifle. The previous owner of this

DGR Match M1 did shoot on a CMP Shooting Team. This is an Estate sale M1 Garand. The

Serial is #35657XX. .30 (.30-06) semi auto rifle with a 24” Barnett/Douglas Match Barrel. The

Match Barrel has a standard front blade sight that is Winchester Marked and a Match adjustable rear

aperture/peep sight. The Trigger Group has been Match Tuned by DGR and the Forearm has

been modified to free float over barrel. This M1 Garand is Glass Bedded into the GI Walnut

Stock. Includes sight covers, MILSCO 1944 Leather Sling, and a GI container of grease with a

GI cleaning rod in the butt stock. The stock is a US GI Walnut Stock with double “P” Cartouches

in the wrist, the Hand Guards are upgraded Walnut and the entire Walnut Stock has DGR’s Custom

High Gloss Finish. The Stock Metal is in Excellent Condition. The Bore is OUTSTANDING and

Bright! The Match Barnett/Douglas Barrel Markings are: 4GR 1 10 (0 is lightly struck and I

needed magnifying glasses to see it) 30 06 4 96 2 MIKE S. The barrel markings mean 4 Grove,

1 in 10 Twist, cal 30 06, and April 1996 build date for the barrel. 2 maybe the barrel contour

because it seems a little heavier than a standard M1 Garand barrel. I don’t know if Mike S is the

owner or a worker for Barnett. Barnett barrels are known to have initials and names on them from

Barnett Employees.

Price is $1,500.00 plus shipping to FFL Only. Your FFL must agree to receive a firearm from a non-FFL or their will be an additional $50.00 fee at my end to go through an FFL. No exceptions. Local pickup is available in or near zip code 19096,

just outside of Phila. Pa.

Last edited by md66948; 10-20-20 at 06:11.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sold Pending Funds