Thread: Mayflower APC and Raptor Tactical Ghost Mk2 plate carriers

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Mayflower APC and Raptor Tactical Ghost Mk2 plate carriers

Looking to sell a couple plate carriers. I purchased the APC from SKD Tactical a few months back. The Ghost Mk2 I purchased direct from Raptor Tactical a few months back as well.

Both were purchased to fit my stand alone 10”x12” plates. They fit in both of these carriers well and are a medium size carrier.

U.S. ONLY. PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.

10x12 plates NOT included.

As a reference I am 5'10" 200lbs

1.)Mayflower APC Coyote Brown size medium. Will include both the small and medium size cummerbunds both with tags still on them. The setup is literally as close to new as you can get. Will include the Esstac Kywi mid height in Multicam Arid.

This one is SOLD.

2.) Raptor Tactical Ghost Mk2 in Wolf Grey. This one has a size XL elastic cummerbund as well as the universal chest rig attachment option. Also in like new condition.

Would like $200 shipped for this one. PayPal only please.

Both of these have very very little time being worn. In fact I only wore the Raptor long enough to size it and slip the plates in. They are not dirty nor sweaty. May have some dust in them in fact.

Anyone looking for plate carriers know there can be quite a lead time right now. Both of these are in the more popular size plate carrier pouches for 10x12 plates. These prices are less then what you can get them for direct, I have them right in front of me and I will ship anywhere in the U.S.
    Last edited by ReaperAZ; 10-01-20 at 08:08. Reason: Price reduction
    <------Be not affraid!

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Price reduction. $200 for either one. Need these gone.
    <------Be not affraid!

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin