Thread: Charging handle gets stuck update

Feedback Score

Charging handle gets stuck update

I have a BCM AR blackout 16”. Fired around 100 rounds this weekend performed flawlessly. Get it home and clean it now the charging handle won’t pull back. Never had this issue with any other AR. I can get it back but the latch I think is getting stuck. 4x4 Ambi charging handle. I can get it back to test fire and it’s fine then it gets stuck again? It’s hanging on that little latch.. My other Bravos don’t have that latch. I’m kinda lost any help would be great.

It’s the charging handle, BCM is sending me a new one. It’s not bent but the latch isn’t releasing when I’m trying to pull it back.
    Last edited by Jev; 09-26-20 at 19:48.

Feedback Score
    Pretty sure it’s the latch on the charging handle anyone have similar issues?

Feedback Score
    Got a new charging handle. It’s bottoming out on my lower when I pull it from certain positions. Any ideas on how to fix that? Don’t want to file anything on a brand new gun.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Post photos.

Feedback Score
    Here’s a pic, really odd.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jev; 09-28-20 at 21:16.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Post photos.
    This. But in focus.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If it doesn't do it with another lower, return the lower for an in-spec one. You could also try another upper with that lower. Otherwise, it's likely that particular height dimension of the upper.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jev View Post

It’s the charging handle, BCM is sending me a new one. It’s not bent but the latch isn’t releasing when I’m trying to pull it back.
    Let us know if that fixes it.

Feedback Score
    It didn’t. Emailed BCM asked me if I wanted to send it back to them, wasn’t really thrilled with that. They made it easy emailed me ups 2nd day air said they would turn it in 2or 3 days once received. Better safe with a brand new gun then sorry.