Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA to buy Remington Ammo Division?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I thought the ammo line was a separate company? Guess that's just Winchester. If you could close on the deal this year, the ammo part would be a pretty attractive spinoff.

I just have to say, that's a pretty big fall for a company like Remington if PSA is successful.

Feedback Score

PSA to buy Remington Ammo Division?

Please make 50 round boxes only PSA. Then you can do 500 or 1000 round cases with 50 round boxes.
    Last edited by Tony617; 09-24-20 at 12:40.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony617 View Post
    Please make 50 round boxes only PSA. Then you do 500 or 1000 rounds cases with 50 round boxes.
    I'd prefer that they do bulk ammo. Case of 1,000 or more 5.56 in a plastic bag and cardboard box. CHEAP and BULK. My interest in ammo is in shooting it and so I don't care how it's packaged, it's irrelevant to me, the cheaper the better.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    In their Ilion, NY firearms plant, looks like reductions have started:

https://wibx950.com/remington-worker...-back-to-work/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I'd prefer that they do bulk ammo. Case of 1,000 or more 5.56 in a plastic bag and cardboard box. CHEAP and BULK. My interest in ammo is in shooting it and so I don't care how it's packaged, it's irrelevant to me, the cheaper the better.
    That is fine by me but some indoor gun ranges I have been to prefer you not to load your magazines. They run a magnet over the ammo that you bring in and so boxes work better sometimes. I guess I can use a plastic container of some sort instead. They have had people shooting ARs within green tip ammo which messes up their back stops.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If PSA can do this then they can poverty me up a Nylon 66

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    If PSA can do this then they can poverty me up a Nylon 66
    Ha! I used to have a pile or Remington Nylon rifles. I bought them cheap in the 90's and early 2000's. I always thought they were just cool guns. Had a Model 10, 11, 12, 76 and nearly a dozen 66's/77s. I even had a pair of the CBC clones from Brazil. They are a great collectible given the variety of models made. They are of course very pricey now and I sold most of mine off to reduce my collection and raise some cash for other projects, retaining only one I bought with my wife when we were first dating and a family heirloom.

Feedback Score
    I'm surprised that PSA hasn't jumped on the "Retro" bandwagon with Brownell's and others. They seem to be popular sellers these days.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    I'm surprised that PSA hasn't jumped on the "Retro" bandwagon with Brownell's and others. They seem to be popular sellers these days.
    Not a time for new "niche" products. They are selling EVERYTHING they can make in standard configuration. At some point, assuming we can buy guns in 3-4 years, they may very well do that. They do lots of "neat" things or have tried to but it won't happen anytime soon.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They just released their glock clone the 'dagger' today. Sold out immediately.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast