Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out of pure curiosity, What would happen IF...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am personally opposed to packing the court by any president or party. Doing so would start a judicial arms race and render the whole thing irrelevant.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    No, always take the moral high ground. The people who have been brainwashed by propaganda can’t be told the truth, they have to see it. The more republicans act like lawless assholes (I.e. act like democrats) the more the propaganda works.

There is room for debate in politics. Republicans don’t always get every single thing right. (Patriot Act?). I wouldn’t support changes that would lead to a complete lock-out of Democrats from power. That’s their game, They see zero value in conservatives. They all for doing away with the electoral college and other power-monopolizing changes. They will be the ones who broke the system, not us. They will be the ones who shat on the constitution, Not us.

Just like a Christian . . . . sometimes it’s really hard to walk the right path. But keep the faith and be an example to others. Always take the moral high ground.
    I wonder if those who talk so much in favor of eliminating the Electoral College fully understand what it means: I'm sure the puppet masters do. Under the same basic principle, there would no longer be any purpose to the Senate. Eliminating the EC means the States are reduced in individual rights. The Senate was established for the same purpose as the EC, to give each State similar power and level the field. While one is at it, who needs States? Might just as well have "districts". Oh, maybe that map does show the intent. (you know which one I mean)
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    Sooner or later there will be an amendment passed putting a fixed limit on the number of Supreme Court Justices. It'll probably be 9, and who knows when this will happen.

In this current political climate I don't see congress coming to an agreement on that all while the republicans stack the court.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Thought to expand which their is no limit you still have to get 2/3 the house and so on so its not like he can just do it ?

Again I do not know this side or read to much on it but heard someone saying even if the dems want they most likely will never be able to expand as they won’t have the votes to expand ?

To me that is so out of our control sadly but yeah I wish he would just pack it and then smile and then make some kinda amendment the SCOTUS can never go past whatever 13 or 15 judges ? OR put in 14 and it MUST be balanced and watch the stalling hahahahaha

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    At some point the left is going to get the fight they want. But they won’t want the fight they get. Everyone has a limit, and sooner or later the left will push the wrong people over the line. Whatever that action may be. Pack the court, dismantle the electoral college, what have you. In that case, there will be no stopping it. There will be a purge. If you are a democrat in office you will be “removed”. If you are liberal or progressive in your thought process, you will be “removed”.

The libs, to me, are the only ones talking. You hear all kinds of bat shit crazy talk from the left. The right is just monotone. At some point someone needs to stand up and look the bastards in the eye and tell them to get screwed, in a mean and nasty way.

There are people in this world who only respond to a punch in the face. So punch them.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    L.O.L.

If that was going to happen, it would've happened decades ago. The left will ram whatever the hell they want down our throats and we'll tell em they better not do it again or else!

And then they'll do it again, and again, and again, and again.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    L.O.L.

If that was going to happen, it would've happened decades ago. The left will ram whatever the hell they want down our throats and we'll tell em they better not do it again or else!

And then they'll do it again, and again, and again, and again.....

And, we'll simply "nice" ourselves into oblivion.
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12