Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrist strain w/ Magpul MFG

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I grip similarly and also disliked the Magpul offering and prefer the BCM with it's slight angle back.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I prefer the BCM KAG on my rifles. With having had both wrists injured in motorcycle crashes I find the KAG far more forgiving as it keeps my wrist in a more comfortable angle then a vert grip with my hand all choked up.
    <------Be not affraid!

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Never saw the use of these since I have real rails on my rifles. The originals were simply to allow a grip on a handguard that was covered by lights, lasers etc...on the shorty M4 handguard.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    That is exactly what I do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I have a tango down on my old DD, and a DD on my A4 'clone'. I haven't had any problems with them.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    So the BCM vertical grip appears to have done the trick. The Magpul VFG was too straight, the Magpul AFG didn't give me a good grip on the rifle, and the BCM KFG actually created more strain. The BCM split the difference and not only is the most comfortable, but gives me the best grip and control.

However, I think a good part of the straining feeling is actually some old injury that's getting aggravated by having my wrist in those positions rather than shortcomings with these designs though.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12