Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Horse lives matter

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I raise working ranch horses for sale. Have 9 I am working with now. Trying to find pics of the Census Dreadhead "Cowboy's" horse to see if it was shod or unshod. An unshod horse is fine for walking or short periods of canter on pavement, but not for extended periods of gallop. I'd like the meet that urban a@@hole and punch his lights out. What a human turd.
    News report I read, stated unshod.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Yeah, I'm with you. People who are responsible for animals but don't know how to take care of them piss me off. Domesticated animals have centuries of evolution that have made them dependent upon us for a lot of their care. If you can't take care of an animal correctly, you failed basic humanity 101.

I will NOT being completing a census form in protest and I urge everyone to do the same.

As an update, Adam Hollingsworth has been charged with felony animal cruelty. Adam Hollingsworth was also protesting gun violence with this stunt.

Cook County assistant state’s attorney Kevin Deboni stated Hollingsworth had posted a Facebook video bragging that “he’s going to ride his horse til it dies.”

Airsoft JPC with nothing in the plate pockets. But it'll stop a Glock 40 fo sho.

Feedback Score
    I raise working ranch horses for sale. Have 9 I am working with now. Trying to find pics of the Census Dreadhead "Cowboy's" horse to see if it was shod or unshod. An unshod horse is fine for walking or short periods of canter on pavement, but not for extended periods of gallop. I'd like the meet that urban a@@hole and punch his lights out. What a human turd.
    I was expecting a reply from you and I think you were awfully nice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    I was expecting a reply from you and I think you were awfully nice.
    I am working with horses every day. What the hell was that Dreadhead thinking running a horse like that? Here's an example of a horse I was working with this week - an 8 year old Buckskin Gelding, 15 hand and just under 1300 lbs. Works the cattle quite well. This fellow will be ready for sale in a month or so.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    I don’t think he was thinking. I don’t have any horses yet(bought a horse property and got pregnant immediately after), but we live in a large horse community west of Chicago. This is a seriously hot topic around here and when I saw this on the news, I knew it was horrible for the horse. I hope he does not skate.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Why doesn’t our side take a page out of their playbook and stage protests (actual protests, not riots) outside of the governor’s abode demanding he be brought to justice or that he be ridden to death much like his horse? Seems far out but look how many idiots take a look at any protest and happily follow the first narrative pushed out and agree that someone needs to be held accountable. If mobilized quickly enough, you’d have popular opinion on your side and then the leftists would have to decide whether or not this guy is worth fighting to or he can be thrown to the wolves to satisfy public opinion.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    This individual is a perfect example of caning his soles of his feet with a 3/4" piece of split bamboo at least 45-50 strikes administered by someone OH58's or the Fireflies size. I have incidental experience with being caned as a precocious child by driving my older brother past his tolerance in which he swatted me on the back with a 1/4" piece of bamboo that we had been using in our sword fighting and it had picked up quite a few splits which open up on contact and pinch a wee bit of flesh which then get ripped free. He was kind to stop at one, and the time it took for the injury to heal I was constantly reminded not to piss my brother off

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you can't be nice to an animal, well, you can certainly leave them alone and do no harm.
    Homie here is either clueless, or he is abusing an animal with the intent to hurt it in order to make a political point, either way he's a jerk.
    Every Liberal I have ever met was willing to cause harm to make a political point and lying or doing harm to an animal in this case isn't off the table; so"F" them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don't Tread On Me View Post
    Why doesn’t our side take a page out of their playbook and stage protests (actual protests, not riots) outside of the governor’s abode demanding he be brought to justice or that he be ridden to death much like his horse? Seems far out but look how many idiots take a look at any protest and happily follow the first narrative pushed out and agree that someone needs to be held accountable. If mobilized quickly enough, you’d have popular opinion on your side and then the leftists would have to decide whether or not this guy is worth fighting to or he can be thrown to the wolves to satisfy public opinion.
    Lol you poor naive child.

It’s because we have jobs, will never qualify for assistance, and if we got a tune up by the goon squad; nobody would care.

So hush, go to work, snd keep paying your taxes

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don't Tread On Me View Post
    Just like the riots- as long as the politicians and MSM support the cause it doesn't matter who or what is hurt in the process.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast