Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5.56 or 6.8

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by deltaARman View Post
    First off your right, (I think thats why I said there is always the exception to the rule) I was just making the point that not everything gets cheaper when a Gov. agency or LE adopt something, sometimes its hard to find and rediculous in price b/c they have so many gov. contracts to fill that they don't need the sells to the civillian market.
    I know, I agree with you, bro. I was just giving you a hard time, all in fun.

Feedback Score
    if you really want the ultimate in performance (especially if you handload) get one of Constructors barrels/uppers

getting right at 2800fps out of an 18" med contour stainless barrel and 1/2" groups

the Sierra Pro Hunter 110g or the Barnes 110g TSX or tipped TSX will kill game EVERY bit as good as a 308 or a 270, I have all 3 and have killed deer and hogs with all 3 calibers

there's a guy on the 68 forum that popped an 80lb boar right in the shoulder, clean pass through and then punched through just behind the shoulder and dropped a 160lb sow, shot at 75 yards

Constructor (owner of ar15performance) has taken an Elk at pushing 400 yards with the 110g accubond

Like I said, I have a very nice bolt action 270 and 308 but when I go hog hunting I take the 6.8 loaded with Barnes and use it when stalking deer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123