Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican Cartel Incinerates Opposition Sicario.

Feedback Score
    War on drugs is laughable at best. It is an abject failure, has been from the very beginning.

What you're seeing in Portland, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Chicago, Newark, Harrisburg and other places is peoples response: decriminalization and stay away orders. Legalization and decriminalization lead to the trash being left out on the street for everyone to see.

Once we get the first Hepatitis C case from an individual stepping in human excrement, we'll know that we've reached a new low.

Also Mexico has been popping off since the mid 1970s, with each decade bringing in a brazen fresh batch of recruits willing to out-barbarian their predecessors. We're just now seeing it because technologically they're 20 years behind us. And it has nothing to do with IQ levels, it is economic, pure and simple.

If anyone has the time, I recommend the Don Winslow border trilogy and the Amazon show ZeroZeroZero. Don Winslow because its dipped with real world events and ZeroZeroZero because you'll actually see the intricacies behind the machine.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Right, so after decades of this sort of psychopathic shit, why haven't we gone in and murdered the absolute f*** out of these cartels the same way we did with AQ/Isis/etc.?
    Inquiring minds would *love* to know why we can't muster up the same level of giveadamn against our friendly lunatics to the south as we can ALLLLL the Wayyyyy over an ocean....
    I mean, I hear we have this "war on drugs", but it's gotta be the most ass-backwards "war" I've ever seen....
    I might agree with that but the tone is harsh.....being an uncivlized and inhuman monster (How else can anyone plausibly describe what is depicted in those videos?) is apparently a protected class...
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Online discussions of IQ and race, culture, or ethnicity are a terrible idea.

Andy

Certainly not for the faint of heart in these times....Honest and free men should be able to debate all things. While they might disagree on facts or the conclusions to be drawn it is only through such discussions that truth may be found. What harm is the truth?
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Well, these videos should really debunk the belief that 'all lives matter'. Anyone who does that to another human being, no matter the race, really deserves to die the same death they inflicted on the other person (who, being in the drug cartel, also probably deserved to die anyway).

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Online discussions of IQ and race, culture, or ethnicity are a terrible idea.

Andy

I am quoting the above. That’s all.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I might agree with that but the tone is harsh.....being an uncivlized and inhuman monster (How else can anyone plausibly describe what is depicted in those videos?) is apparently a protected class...
    Imagine being afraid to debate science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Certainly not for the faint of heart in these times....Honest and free men should be able to debate all things. While they might disagree on facts or the conclusions to be drawn it is only through such discussions that truth may be found. What harm is the truth?
    Nothing wrong with searching for the truth on this forum, as long as it is done in a respectful manner and doesn't get personal and deteriorate into a squabble. Remember that in every country, most of the folk are just normal people like us trying to make a living and live their lives. No need to include innocents in the discussion about nuking scum that deserve it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Imagine being afraid to debate science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When reality is the script from Idiocracy, we are all screwed.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Well, these videos should really debunk the belief that 'all lives matter'. Anyone who does that to another human being, no matter the race, really deserves to die the same death they inflicted on the other person (who, being in the drug cartel, also probably deserved to die anyway).
    But they are, most people you see getting killed like this or having their dismembered bodies or heads left lying around the city are in the narco game. Its done to send a message to their rivals.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's rampant...controlled bleeding dismemberment / live acid dissolve / pliers & blow torches / stoning. You think they would have moved passed the intimidation phase & trying to outdo one another as if it would have an effect on the counter narco traffic.

The comanche were experts at torture & would tie enemies up like a hammock & pour hot coals on their bellies till dead...cut the soles of their feet off & make them walk or be dragged across the plains. Torture has no bounds & it's become a game of trying to out shock the other side with zero results. My beloved mexico has lost her soul & the only way to get her back is to give the people a 2nd amendment & turn them loose but the govt is complicit & guilty in these atrocities.

Human trafficking is the real tragedy & nothing compared to the fight over narcotic routes.
    Last edited by Artos; 09-28-20 at 22:12.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast