Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican Cartel Incinerates Opposition Sicario.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    But they are, most people you see getting killed like this or having their dismembered bodies or heads left lying around the city are in the narco game. Its done to send a message to their rivals.
    That's what I was saying - that they both probably deserve to die.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Well, these videos should really debunk the belief that 'all lives matter'. Anyone who does that to another human being, no matter the race, really deserves to die the same death they inflicted on the other person (who, being in the drug cartel, also probably deserved to die anyway).
    The one thing about this video is that Mr. Crispy and his boys would do the same thing to any one of the guys who did it to him if the roles were reversed. It's quite likely that he did the same thing to other people.

That being said, I wouldn't burn someone alive like that even if they had done it to others; quick shot to the back of the head does the trick.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's what I was saying - that they both probably deserve to die.
    Unfortunately more often than not...you could be a distant cousin or mistaken identity with no relationship. While the ones we see are shared to show signs of strength & intimidation, there are so many more that go unseen to punish a low level narco's entire family & friends to prove nothing most never see & stays internal. The magnitude of discriminate killing & torture going on is mind boggling & I could start a thread every few days but wouldn't recommend anyone follow the narco culture rabbit hole. I worked in mexico for 15 years & had to leave the mfg biz I loved. Got followed / chased leaving the Eaton facility by 4 thugs with M4's because I owned a vehicle identified by / desired at the time being a Z71 Suburban. Still got friends who deer hunt down there & we are one young meth head wanna be from taking out a plant manager or other hi profile US civi & getting involved.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I love tests, test-taking, memorizing stuff, taking notes in class, etc etc. I’m not an expert at IQ tests, but I use several colloquially termed “personality tests” for work, in interviewing, teaching, etc etc.

The logic as to why IQ’s are lower in undeveloped, unschooled, and at times uncivilized areas seems fairly intuitive to me, and that logic leads to astonishment that people would use the IQ scores of people from those areas to assume they or (by assumed extension) their offspring would not be able to adjust to live in a developed, schooled, and at times civilized area.

Wikipedia has some decent reading to start with: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect?wprov=sfti1

With that said... Something like the PI Cognitive Assessment demonstrates the rate at with people can learn/adjust. That is probably a better measure than an IQ test. Unfortunately, this too can lead to some unfortunate conclusions if not approached practically.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I love tests, test-taking, memorizing stuff, taking notes in class, etc etc. I’m not an expert at IQ tests, but I use several colloquially termed “personality tests” for work, in interviewing, teaching, etc etc.

The logic as to why IQ’s are lower in undeveloped, unschooled, and at times uncivilized areas seems fairly intuitive to me, and that logic leads to astonishment that people would use the IQ scores of people from those areas to assume they or (by assumed extension) their offspring would not be able to adjust to live in a developed, schooled, and at times civilized area.

Wikipedia has some decent reading to start with: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect?wprov=sfti1

With that said... Something like the PI Cognitive Assessment demonstrates the rate at with people can learn/adjust. That is probably a better measure than an IQ test. Unfortunately, this too can lead to some unfortunate conclusions if not approached practically.
    Where the rubber hits the road so to speak is that you can substitute any test or metric for an IQ test and yet, you get similar findings.

That’s not to say there is always a lack of ability to adapt and change- that ability is inherent to our species As a whole and Many variables and factors play significant roles as to an individualS ability to adapt and change, so much so that tests can never judge an individual at one single point in time and Pigeonhole them.

However- IQ tests remain the single greatest metric for populations as a whole and even individuals as a single metric of these abilities.

Shy away from it all you like- the fact remains IQ scores have significant merit and remain the most accurate metric of cognitive intelligence/ability we currently have.

You can argue that native Americans didn’t have the need to invent the wheel, but the fact remains they never did. It would have benefited them tremendously.

Why?
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Another reason for me not to go to South America or Mexico....

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Unfortunately more often than not...you could be a distant cousin or mistaken identity with no relationship. While the ones we see are shared to show signs of strength & intimidation, there are so many more that go unseen to punish a low level narco's entire family & friends to prove nothing most never see & stays internal. The magnitude of discriminate killing & torture going on is mind boggling & I could start a thread every few days but wouldn't recommend anyone follow the narco culture rabbit hole. I worked in mexico for 15 years & had to leave the mfg biz I loved. Got followed / chased leaving the Eaton facility by 4 thugs with M4's because I owned a vehicle identified by / desired at the time being a Z71 Suburban. Still got friends who deer hunt down there & we are one young meth head wanna be from taking out a plant manager or other hi profile US civi & getting involved.
    It's an unfortunate situation indeed, for the innocents I was referring to (those just trying to make an honest living like the rest of us); to be caught up in the crossfire.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I traveled to SLP MX back in Jan for a couple days to visit a client’s facility. My client arranged for a driver to pick me up at the airport and take me to the hotel...to say I was nervous was a bit of an understatement. Once I arrived at the hotel (a Marriott) things were fine. There was a nice a restaurant next door, I only went out outside with with my clients. For lunch we went to an amazing restaurant downtown SLP and ate amazing food. On the drive back to the hotel after lunch there was a guy driving a motorcycle with an AR15 on his back...no police identification....that was interesting. This part of SLP has a bunch of manufacturing so they get a lot of outside travelers so I think it’s universally spoken to leave them alone?

I had to leave at 4 in the morning to get to the airport and the shuttle went past some side streets, tons of people sitting outside the “clubs” looking for trouble. I felt much better when I was through immigration....and even better when I landed in DFW...I was the only blonde hair blue eyed guy on both the flight into and out of SLP.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nothing wrong with searching for the truth on this forum, as long as it is done in a respectful manner and doesn't get personal and deteriorate into a squabble. Remember that in every country, most of the folk are just normal people like us trying to make a living and live their lives. No need to include innocents in the discussion about nuking scum that deserve it.
    If I was not clear from the beginning I will try to resolve any ambiguity now. The people involved in the Narco trade are subhuman trash and should be completely exterminated, killed to a man. They should be treated as ISIS- another fan culture of in human torture and destroyed in toto.

As far as the "average Central American", I have no quarrel with any of them but I have no desire to open my country to them either. I believe it is right and proper for a nation to defend it's borders with force from such threats- and yes, they are a threat.

The American form of government is a Ferrari. Go read Jefferson and Madisons writings on the American Yeoman- the proud, educated, Free Holders, that they saw as the guardians of the Republic. Contrast that with the average Central American economic refugee--and understand this, the AVERAGE refugee is probably lower in IQ because the overall number is skewed by a Ruling Class/Caste that is quite intelligent, if evil...In Guatemala again for example, only 14 essentially inbred families have ever ruled the nation over it's entire history....That takes something on the ball so to speak....The smartest are able to stay and survive- even prosper. As Trump said, "They aren't sending us their best people". You can't hand the keys to a Ferrari to a borderline mental defective and wonder why the hell it's upside down and in the ditch 20 minutes later. That says more about the person handing over the key than it does about the defective- he doesn't know any better.......
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Imagine being afraid to debate science
    but...

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!!

And it's whatever "my side" wants it to be. Because "we" are special and you aren't.

This isn't aimed at you, just a general commentary on the societal failure we are now living in. We've had a series of frauds and sham trials since Obama came into office, and a pretty severe dose of cloudy fuzzy-thinking for the 20 years before that. All important political and social issues I can think of have been distorted into abstract fantasy by rhetoric and ignorance, preventing the actual issues from being debated, or in some cases even from being identified. I expect witchcraft show trials before long.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast