Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican Cartel Incinerates Opposition Sicario.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Mexican Cartel Incinerates Opposition Sicario.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    For decades I have argued long and hard with Libertarians and other "free market" morons about the evils of unlimited immigration.

Dial back the rhetoric. Voodoochild
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    For decades I have argued long and hard with Libertarians and other "free market" morons about the evils of unlimited immigration. These people are a disease, in our own back yard, that needs to be exterminated. Every American should have to watch that.
    Only have to go to Baltimore or Chicago to see the same people doing the same things.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbtoth View Post
    Only have to go to Baltimore or Chicago to see the same people doing the same things.
    The Average IQ in Guatemala- just to take one place we are experiencing a huge influx of illegals from- is 79.

That is considered "borderline" functional on most IQ charts, though at the high end of the "borderline" category.

Now, Yes, we have plenty of retards of our own, but no one has explained satisfactorily to me why we need to take on more of them from around the world.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbtoth View Post
    It's coming that is for sure.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    The Average IQ in Guatemala- just to take one place we are experiencing a huge influx of illegals from- is 79.

That is considered "borderline" functional on most IQ charts, though at the high end of the "borderline" category.

Now, Yes, we have plenty of retards of our own, but no one has explained satisfactorily to me why we need to take on more of them from around the world.
    I read this and immediately set out to debunk this racist post. After further review though, 79 is literally the average IQ of Guatemala. Incredible.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I read this and immediately set out to debunk this racist post. After further review though, 79 is literally the average IQ of Guatemala. Incredible.
    Yea, facts are often Racist as Hell.

El Salvador-80

Honduras-81

Nicaragua-78

Mexico- 86

Panama-79

All of Africa with the exception of the far north, essentially Arab, states- is borderline at best, or functionally retarded.

Does anyone wonder why the Democrats want to import them by the train car load?
    Last edited by Esq.; 09-28-20 at 13:35.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yea, facts are often Racist as Hell.

El Salvador-80

Honduras-81

Nicaragua-78

Mexico- 86

Panama-79

All of Africa with the exception of the far north, essentially Arab, states- is borderline at best, or functionally retarded.

Does anyone wonder why the Democrats want to import them by the train car load?
    That's funny.
    My Son was going on and on about how the bar for this measurement has been lowered. So essentially, We've got so many Morons we were forced to redefine Moron.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    That's funny.
    My Son was going on and on about how the bar for this measurement has been lowered. So essentially, We've got so many Morons we were forced to redefine Moron.
    Idiocracy is becoming a reality...
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

When I visit the Arizona border we see a huge number of tracks that at first glance look like a childs foot print. The difference is with some formal training in man tracking you can tell they are weighted down with packs aside from the obvious that no child is going to make it humping the Tumacacori Highlands when it's 115 degrees at 5000 ft ASL on dope trails. These are the Guatamalan crews coming across. They are very small people.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast