Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican Cartel Incinerates Opposition Sicario.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    Can you post a link to this data??? Very interesting
    https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...-iq-by-country
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I ask because I am genuinely curious:

Does the IQ test that these sites refer to judge "knowledge held" or does it judge the ability to learn?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I ask because I am genuinely curious:

Does the IQ test that these sites refer to judge "knowledge held" or does it judge the ability to learn?
    Both, think of it as coefficient for everything cognitive related. Higher IQ means you learn much faster than those with lower IQ across all spectrums, it also means you can understand more complex and abstract ideas.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They are importing a ton of Epsilon - . Some can be used as cheep manual labor, others to overwhelm the system [Cloward-Pivon Strategy] and all to provide an easily swayable vote.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    All I can say is... Wow

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You should see the one where they peeled the entire face including the nose & then interviewed the guy...the CJNG has thrown a bigger wrench into the narco works than the former Zetas ever did.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    For decades I have argued long and hard with Libertarians and other "free market" morons about the evils of unlimited immigration. These people are a disease, in our own back yard, that needs to be exterminated. Every American should have to watch that.
    Care to elaborate? Which people, specifically, should be exterminated?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Care to elaborate? Which people, specifically, should be exterminated?

People who think its ok to set people on fire and videotape it? Like ISIS?

Civilize them with a Krag was more than a catchy saying.....
    Last edited by Esq.; 09-28-20 at 16:49.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Central and South America are perfect examples of those not willing to participate in violence will always be subjected to those who are. Zetas, CJNG, Sinaloa, Sonoran, doesn't matter, a new one will take its place at the mantle upon defeat of another.

It has always blown my mind that the US Government isn't willing to designate these people as terrorist organizations. The video in this thread is the very representation of terror.

But they sell a product that a lot of people enjoy, which in turn fuels an entire industry worth billions here.

We are now living in the new normal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMike89 View Post
    Central and South America are perfect examples of those not willing to participate in violence will always be subjected to those who are. Zetas, CJNG, Sinaloa, Sonoran, doesn't matter, a new one will take its place at the mantle upon defeat of another.

It has always blown my mind that the US Government isn't willing to designate these people as terrorist organizations. The video in this thread is the very representation of terror.

But they sell a product that a lot of people enjoy, which in turn fuels an entire industry worth billions here.

We are now living in the new normal.
    Honestly, Trump has hinted at it and in a 2nd term, I could see it happening....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast