Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican Cartel Incinerates Opposition Sicario.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Exclamation

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Personally, Im in favor of a Weapons Free DMZ being established between our nations.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    First and only warning to dial back the rhetoric and the tone.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Sheesh, it takes a lot of burning to end that poor dude's life. His flesh was almost gone and he was pretty much down to the skeleton and was still moving. I guess the rib cage and skull do their jobs of protecting the central nervous system and heart as long as they could. That's a horrible death.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    That's a horrible death.
    An awful way to die. I hope that most of the movement was neurological spasms and muscle contraction from heat. I read somewhere the those burnt at the stake died relatively quickly of smoke inhalation. I hope that was the case with this unfortunate fellow.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    An awful way to die. I hope that most of the movement was neurological spasms and muscle contraction from heat. I read somewhere the those burnt at the stake died relatively quickly of smoke inhalation. I hope that was the case with this unfortunate fellow.
    I was in the military with a guy who got 3rd degree burns when he was a kid.
    He and I enjoyed some Whiskey one night and he told me about skin grafts and the pain, what it was like to have a burn on your face as a teenager.
    Years later he was in a Abrams Tank Fire. He was responsible for the other three guys he was training, he exits, puts himself out, then goes back in pulls two guys out and traverses the turret to get the driver out.
    That guys entire life up to that point was effected by being burned, to escape a fire the second time and go back in to get others out of that fire, while you again burn...?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why not make a 90 or better IQ required for immigration?
    I mean, is it even fair to the person with a room temp IQ to be thrown in to the melting pot?

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Right, so after decades of this sort of psychopathic shit, why haven't we gone in and murdered the absolute f*** out of these cartels the same way we did with AQ/Isis/etc.?
    Inquiring minds would *love* to know why we can't muster up the same level of giveadamn against our friendly lunatics to the south as we can ALLLLL the Wayyyyy over an ocean....
    I mean, I hear we have this "war on drugs", but it's gotta be the most ass-backwards "war" I've ever seen....

You can't tell me that, regardless of IQ, people want to live with this shit infesting their country, knowing damn well their kids have a good chance of getting caught up in it, and knowing damn well it's their own government's corruption that's allowing it to flourish....

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I am not going to watch that. I don't need more nightmares. Lots of useful idiots praise Nelson Mandela who promoted this kind of torturous execution, whether from ignorance or because they approve I really don't know.
    It's that I think they just don't really *grasp* it. I mean, this stuff isn't exactly making the evening news... You're talking about a slice of society (let alone the world) that is SO removed from any violence they have to go looking for things to fill in for it. And so here we are with 'words are violence' and all the other inane crap that goes along with it....

On topic of the video... personally I thought the one with the guy getting chopped open and eaten was way worse...
    [Warning - an endless parade of nightmare fuel videos if you click the link]

https://hoodsite.com/cjng-cartel-gut...-heart-eat-it/
    Last edited by Jellybean; 09-28-20 at 20:37.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Why not make a 90 or better IQ required for immigration?
    I mean, is it even fair to the person with a room temp IQ to be thrown in to the melting pot?

Compare 90 to the list from earlier in this thread.

Understand that while those are average numbers and those nations have significant numbers of citizens above the average, it would dramatically limit the numbers of immigrants from those places.

For some reason that is a problem.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Online discussions of IQ and race, culture, or ethnicity are a terrible idea.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-28-20 at 20:45.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast