Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Cartel Incinerates Opposition Sicario.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    If I was not clear from the beginning I will try to resolve any ambiguity now. The people involved in the Narco trade are subhuman trash and should be completely exterminated, killed to a man. They should be treated as ISIS- another fan culture of in human torture and destroyed in toto.

As far as the "average Central American", I have no quarrel with any of them but I have no desire to open my country to them either. I believe it is right and proper for a nation to defend it's borders with force from such threats- and yes, they are a threat.

The American form of government is a Ferrari. Go read Jefferson and Madisons writings on the American Yeoman- the proud, educated, Free Holders, that they saw as the guardians of the Republic. Contrast that with the average Central American economic refugee--and understand this, the AVERAGE refugee is probably lower in IQ because the overall number is skewed by a Ruling Class/Caste that is quite intelligent, if evil...In Guatemala again for example, only 14 essentially inbred families have ever ruled the nation over it's entire history....That takes something on the ball so to speak....The smartest are able to stay and survive- even prosper. As Trump said, "They aren't sending us their best people". You can't hand the keys to a Ferrari to a borderline mental defective and wonder why the hell it's upside down and in the ditch 20 minutes later. That says more about the person handing over the key than it does about the defective- he doesn't know any better.......
    I agree that the average "immigrant from the south" has an IQ that reflects poor nutrition, environment, and education.

That is completely different than classifying an ethnic group as low IQ, and I was/am concerned was the direction the thread is headed.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-29-20 at 08:48.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    For those that have not done so, I recommend [I]The Bell Curve[I] by Charles Murray for a study on the relationship between IQ and poverty.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I agree that the average "immigrant from the south" has an IQ that reflects poor nutrition, environment, and education.

That is completely different than classifying an ethnic group as low IQ, and I was/am concerned was the direction the thread is headed.

Andy
    I am as well. The Superior Intelligence of the White Man. Beyond disgusting, and definitely not convincing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Right, so after decades of this sort of psychopathic shit, why haven't we gone in and murdered the absolute f*** out of these cartels the same way we did with AQ/Isis/etc.?
    Inquiring minds would *love* to know why we can't muster up the same level of giveadamn against our friendly lunatics to the south as we can ALLLLL the Wayyyyy over an ocean....
    I mean, I hear we have this "war on drugs", but it's gotta be the most ass-backwards "war" I've ever seen....

You can't tell me that, regardless of IQ, people want to live with this shit infesting their country, knowing damn well their kids have a good chance of getting caught up in it, and knowing damn well it's their own government's corruption that's allowing it to flourish....

It's that I think they just don't really *grasp* it. I mean, this stuff isn't exactly making the evening news... You're talking about a slice of society (let alone the world) that is SO removed from any violence they have to go looking for things to fill in for it. And so here we are with 'words are violence' and all the other inane crap that goes along with it....

On topic of the video... personally I thought the one with the guy getting chopped open and eaten was way worse...
    [Warning - an endless parade of nightmare fuel videos if you click the link]

https://hoodsite.com/cjng-cartel-gut...-heart-eat-it/
    As I have said here before other than a handful of people nobody really cares enough to do something about it. That's why things are the way they are. Even on this very forum I have been castigated time and again for volunteering my time, money, and effort on the southern border performing area denial against these exact same MF'ers. Rose City Antifa (Portland) can get leftists donors to fund body armor purchases to the tune of $40K in a few days. They have food, drink, supplies, bail and legal fees paid for. Our group has been down there for 10 years at least trying, no one will help but plenty will criticize. We are actively earning the destruction of this nation through excuses and indifference. If you guys don't care enough about the problem to get mobilized the politicians certainly aren't going give anything more than lip service to the problem. The Barbarians are at the gates.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    I am as well. The Superior Intelligence of the White Man. Beyond disgusting, and definitely not convincing.
    And Asians and Jews are even smarter on average.....Oh My! Gee, that's not something that a "racist" system of measurement would admit, now would it? If it was "rigged" they did a damn poor job of rigging it-- It would seem to undercut the whole idea....But, then again, FACTS are what they are. Some are comfortable with that, others look for excuses that better conform to their worldview.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    It's an unfortunate situation indeed, for the innocents I was referring to (those just trying to make an honest living like the rest of us); to be caught up in the crossfire.
    Yeah, folks are simply falling off the face of the earth leaving no closure for families every day...one of the hardest things I've had to endure watching mexico unravel was sitting across the desk from my customers & watching grown men tear up explaining how their culture was changing. There is no longer any night life at all & can't take the family out to dinner, the parks, movies or anywhere for that matter once the sun goes down...it belongs to the narcos & the military.

All the good restaurants we used to go across to eat are now over here...I'm fortunate to have memories of the good times & hunting San Fernando every weekend during season & man was it fun back in HS / one big party SOTB. It wasn't even an option or something to consider for my kids. Sad deal.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Yeah, folks are simply falling off the face of the earth leaving no closure for families every day...one of the hardest things I've had to endure watching mexico unravel was sitting across the desk from my customers & watching grown men tear up explaining how their culture was changing. There is no longer any night life at all & can't take the family out to dinner, the parks, movies or anywhere for that matter once the sun goes down...it belongs to the narcos & the military.

All the good restaurants we used to go across to eat are now over here...I'm fortunate to have memories of the good times & hunting San Fernando every weekend during season & man was it fun back in HS / one big party SOTB. It wasn't even an option or something to consider for my kids. Sad deal.

It would be the height of hubris to say we are not seeing the SAME THING right here. I am glad that my kids have seen New York, California- the Revolutionary War battlefields etc....but you couldn't get me to go "back east" now....too many places I can't go armed....and not going armed, is not an option.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerblue View Post
    For those that have not done so, I recommend [I]The Bell Curve[I] by Charles Murray for a study on the relationship between IQ and poverty.
    One issue that should not be overlooked is the cultural acceptance of graft and corruption and it's effect on a nations GDP and poverty rate and thus IQ. Those nations that originated under Spanish colonial systems developed with 500 years of institutionalized corruption, corruption much more ingrained than that found in colonies settled by other European powers. In my mind the most serious problem associated with southern border immigration is not IQ but rather flooding the country with voters who have a cultural acceptance and even expectation of corruption.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    One issue that should not be overlooked is the cultural acceptance of graft and corruption and it's effect on a nations GDP and poverty rate and thus IQ. Those nations that originated under Spanish colonial systems developed with 500 years of institutionalized corruption, corruption much more ingrained than that found in colonies settled by other European powers. In my mind the most serious problem associated with southern border immigration is not IQ but rather flooding the country with voters who have a cultural acceptance and even expectation of corruption.

I think the two things go hand in hand. You see the same thing in the under performing African nations. People on the "low end" tend to be happy as long as they have 3 hots and a cot. They accept pretty much anything as long as they aren't hungry. They are primarily interested in day to day survival- these peoples and cultures didn't develop further because they had no need/desire to.

It's kinda like the old Indian Joke-

"You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. "When white man find land, Indians running it. No taxes, No debt, Plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water, women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled. "Only white man dumb enough think he improve system like that."

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    The IQ numbers don't surprise me. After working in construction straight out of high school and for nearly 20 years in total, I came to realize that the language barrier was not the main source of a lot of immigrants being unable to rise above the poverty line in America. It's a factor but not a significant one overall.

I worked with many over the years who learned enough English to get by, but were incapable of being anything but a laborer. Sure, they were hard workers and most were friendly people, but no one pays you to be nice and working hard, while it's an important trait no matter what field you work in, only takes you so far. They couldn't read a tape measure, or do basic mathematics. Even with many hours spent tutoring them, it was a futile endeavor. Their diets were terrible. They survived by eating a lot of the off brand instant noodles, which have zero nutritional value. When they would bring something like rice and beans for lunch, it was usually very small portions and they would heat them up in an old rusty metal paint bucket with a work light as a heat source and they couldn't be convinced that might be harmful to them.

People that have little to no education and life long history of malnutrition will likely never see anything but living paycheck to paycheck or welfare check to welfare check. That is consistent across the board in terms of race. Just watch the Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia and you'll see what generational poverty and lack of education does to poor whites in the south. Something that liberals often have a hard time coming to terms with is not everyone can be saved and not everyone will be prosperous. They see poverty as a side effect of reckless capitalism and think that socializing everything will elevate everyone up to a comfortable level in life. It doesn't work like that.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast