Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Cartel Incinerates Opposition Sicario.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Yeah, folks are simply falling off the face of the earth leaving no closure for families every day...one of the hardest things I've had to endure watching mexico unravel was sitting across the desk from my customers & watching grown men tear up explaining how their culture was changing. There is no longer any night life at all & can't take the family out to dinner, the parks, movies or anywhere for that matter once the sun goes down...it belongs to the narcos & the military.

All the good restaurants we used to go across to eat are now over here...I'm fortunate to have memories of the good times & hunting San Fernando every weekend during season & man was it fun back in HS / one big party SOTB. It wasn't even an option or something to consider for my kids. Sad deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    It would be the height of hubris to say we are not seeing the SAME THING right here.
    I was going to say about the same thing as Esq. Not to make light of Mexico's situation, which is horrific, but in nine months the US has gone from basically normal with some underlying tension, to the early stages of a civil war. I'm fortunate to live in a place (by choice and by giving up many other things) where there is no violence and limited tension, but cities I used to live in not long ago are now no-go zones for multiple reasons, all of them having to do with leftist scum who want to subjugate everyone else.

I'm not that old but the peaceful and socially cohesive US of my childhood seems to be gone.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh you can't compare a nation where civilians can only buy a limited choice of firearms & ammo only from the military, while the narcos are tossing hand grenades in between full auto bursts. 2019 reported over 35,000 narco related murders & those are only the ones they know of & 2020 is set to smoke those numbers with the rise of mencho...135 journalists assassinated in the past 10 years.

I understand wanting to make the comparison, but we border folks will hear full auto gun battles daily just across the rio that's nothing in comparison to drive by / US gang inner city violence...there is still a mexico violence media blackout in general on both sides of the rio as it's bad for business & 10% is actually reported at best in my region. I've said it before & if they would give the civi's a 2nd amendment comparable to ours, the violence & general attitude of narcos would have a miraculous effect in no time. It will never happen as the govt fears that more than narcos!! The Rio Grand is around 200 yards wide but the nonsense discussed stays over there. Miraculously, narcos become polite & stick to moving goods once across.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    As I have said here before other than a handful of people nobody really cares enough to do something about it. That's why things are the way they are. Even on this very forum I have been castigated time and again for volunteering my time, money, and effort on the southern border performing area denial against these exact same MF'ers. Rose City Antifa (Portland) can get leftists donors to fund body armor purchases to the tune of $40K in a few days. They have food, drink, supplies, bail and legal fees paid for. Our group has been down there for 10 years at least trying, no one will help but plenty will criticize. We are actively earning the destruction of this nation through excuses and indifference. If you guys don't care enough about the problem to get mobilized the politicians certainly aren't going give anything more than lip service to the problem. The Barbarians are at the gates.
    You're just racist vigilantes. Let the professionals handle it. Besides, I have a job...
    If you want to draw a broader picture, it's a microcosm of western kind as a whole.

If you want to know why nobody will help, look no further than recent events in Kenosha.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    You're just racist vigilantes. Let the professionals handle it. Besides, I have a job...
    If you want to draw a broader picture, it's a microcosm of western kind as a whole.

If you want to know why nobody will help, look no further than recent events in Kenosha.
    The only thing Kyle did wrong- was not wearing a mask and just walking away in the confusion.

I can hear heads exploding across Cyber Space. The whole "Just call the police" brigades panties completely ripped being wound so tight.....

This ain't 1985 White Bread America anymore.

Oh, and I'm REALLY sick and tired of everyone saying, "We never could have imagined this".... YOUR FAILURE OF IMAGINATION CANNOT BE UNIVERSALLY APPLIED! Go read a friggen book- say, something by Poole- Suggest Homeland Siege- written over TEN YEARS AGO that pretty much explains all this....
    Last edited by Esq.; 09-29-20 at 14:02.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I agree that the average "immigrant from the south" has an IQ that reflects poor nutrition, environment, and education.

That is completely different than classifying an ethnic group as low IQ, and I was/am concerned was the direction the thread is headed.

Andy
    It is possible to speak the truth without hatred or ill intent. The idea that IQ doesn't matter or that it isn't primarily genetic is a poisonous one. It provides the foundation for real racial hatred and is a fundamental block in the foundation of the manipulative strawman construct of "white supremacy."

I grew up and spent 30 years in the living hell that accompanies poor white southerners. They have the same issues and stereotypes as other low IQ groups, and for the same reasons. I lived with frequent violence, theft, and rampant sexual recklessness, to include the violent sort. They aren't poor because they are in any way disadvantaged. They broadly have access to and take advantage of assistance programs, helpful caring teachers, small classroom sizes, and nutritious food. A few of them even have access to large amounts of monetary assistance from wealthy in-laws. They haven't ever really been anything you could call "oppressed." Avoided, yes, self segregating, yes, oppressed, no. Yet they still have problems with high rates of the aforementioned, generation after generation with no end in sight. They are poor because they have low IQs and so consistently make bad choices and are unable to function in any but the most basic jobs, and often not even there. They suffer higher rates of crime because men with low IQ and ability, accompanying poor impulse control, but high ambition find themselves unable to be competitive in a manner equal with their ambition in the social pyramid, so they create a parallel criminal hierarchy and enjoy short-term, high risk, success there.

Despite years spent and hundreds of attempts to compile such, there is no credible data indicating that IQ is based solely, or even largely, on nutrition and education. All credible research on the issue indicates that IQ is anywhere from 40-75% genetic. There are indications that childhood malnutrition can make base IQ worse, but only by about one standard deviation, which isn't enough to account for differences between distinct genetic groups. There's also absolutely no known way to raise the base IQ of individuals from 'lower IQ' populations.

Making up stories to tell the less fortunate out of one's own guilt only leads to resentment and makes them vulnerable to concluding that their lack of equal status is somehow due to some sort of oppression. This does not help them in any way, but it certainly does provide a powerful way to manipulate them for anyone clever, ambitious, and dishonest enough to make himself their champion.

It is entirely possible to humbly acknowledge that we are all victims of circumstance and genetics. I think the real issue is that, to the successful, ambitious, and powerful, it reduces the importance of their achievements if they are forced to acknowledge that their success is not solely from their own motivated hard work, but largely a lot of genetic luck. It adds tones of responsibility that I think many would prefer to avoid.
    Last edited by Aries144; 09-29-20 at 17:14.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries144 View Post
    It is possible to speak the truth without hatred or ill intent. The idea that IQ doesn't matter or that it isn't primarily genetic is a poisonous one. It provides the foundation for real racial hatred and is a fundamental block in the foundation of the manipulative strawman construct of "white supremacy."

I grew up and spent 30 years in the living hell that accompanies poor white southerners. They have the same issues and stereotypes as other low IQ groups, and for the same reasons. I lived with frequent violence, theft, and rampant sexual recklessness, to include the violent sort. They aren't poor because they are in any way disadvantaged. They broadly have access to and take advantage of assistance programs, helpful caring teachers, small classroom sizes, and nutritious food. A few of them even have access to large amounts of monetary assistance from wealthy in-laws. They haven't ever really been anything you could call "oppressed." Avoided, yes, self segregating, yes, oppressed, no. Yet they still have problems with high rates of the aforementioned, generation after generation with no end in sight. They are poor because they have low IQs and so consistently make bad choices and are unable to function in any but the most basic jobs, and often not even there. They suffer higher rates of crime because men with low IQ and ability, accompanying poor impulse control, but high ambition find themselves unable to be competitive in a manner equal with their ambition in the social pyramid, so they create a parallel criminal hierarchy and enjoy short-term, high risk, success there.

Despite years spent and hundreds of attempts to compile such, there is no credible data indicating that IQ is based solely, or even largely, on nutrition and education. All credible research on the issue indicates that IQ is anywhere from 40-75% genetic. There are indications that childhood malnutrition can make base IQ worse, but only by about one standard deviation, which isn't enough to account for differences between distinct genetic groups. There's also absolutely no known way to raise the base IQ of individuals from 'lower IQ' populations.

Making up stories to tell the less fortunate out of one's own guilt only leads to resentment and makes them vulnerable to concluding that their lack of equal status is somehow due to some sort of oppression. This does not help them in any way, but it certainly does provide a powerful way to manipulate them for anyone clever, ambitious, and dishonest enough to make himself their champion.

It is entirely possible to humbly acknowledge that we are all victims of circumstance and genetics. I think the real issue is that, to the successful, ambitious, and powerful, it reduces the importance of their achievements if they are forced to acknowledge that their success is not solely from their own motivated hard work, but largely a lot of genetic luck. It adds tones of responsibility that I think many would prefer to avoid.
    That is probably the single best explanation of the issues involved that I have seen outside of academic resources. The simple fact is, we are not equal, not individual to individual, not race to race.

Those facts don't diminish the "person hood" for lack of a better term of races or individuals. But to ignore biological facts and pretend they have no implications in a given society isnt reality and its incredibly dangerous and foolhardy.

Sorry, thats how it is, or at least how I understand things and what I believe.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Highly likely similar has happened here already and would have been a daily occurrence decades ago had alcohol prohibition not been dropped.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Another factor in the south.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/articl...th-a-bad-name/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    That is probably the single best explanation of the issues involved that I have seen outside of academic resources. The simple fact is, we are not equal, not individual to individual, not race to race.

Those facts don't diminish the "person hood" for lack of a better term of races or individuals. But to ignore biological facts and pretend they have no implications in a given society isnt reality and its incredibly dangerous and foolhardy.

Sorry, thats how it is, or at least how I understand things and what I believe.
    I don't think I'd put it that way. I'd say we should strive to think of each other as, in fact, equal. Equal in human value. We simply aren't exactly the same cognitively any more than we are physically. I think this also means that groups with certain average IQ levels are going to need different laws and traditions to live by. Large numbers of people with poor impulse control aren't going to do well in a system that requires good impulse control, and people with good impulse control will chafe and subperform under the strict and harsh laws needed to prevent anarchy and chaos made necessary by large numbers of people with poor impulse control.

I think our war against our biologically driven tribalism via multiculturalism isn't the way forward. We need to stop fighting it and instead accept that it's part of our nature and focus on bridling it. Else, we need to start researching genetic manipulation if we seriously want to become a global "one race" to maintain the variety of different IQ groups, all of which from 90 or so up are essential for different functions to be handled comfortably in what we currently consider "modern" society. I worry multiculturalism could really turn into a giant race of sub 100 IQ untermensch ruled over by the descendants of a very few high IQ billionaire elite. Literally the post apocalyptic fantasy world we play with in some science fiction. The Alita Battle Angel movie comes to mind, with all the world living in trash beneath the descendants of a few hubristic ubermensch. When you look at Argentina and the things that people like Bill gates and Soros talk about, it seems like that's what they think is best for humanity. A mass too docile or bent with poverty and intergroup conflict to resist, and an intellectual elite on top to take upon them the role of God Emperor to guide humanity for its own good.

It's almost like we'd be better off sticking with nature and its progression instead of intellectualizing in vacuums and then meddling with affairs so complicated that the most intelligent humans who've ever lived have had the same grasp of them as a cocky teenager does of the workings of a computer.
    Last edited by Aries144; 09-29-20 at 20:28.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't think I'd put it that way. I'd say we should strive to think of each other as, in fact, equal. Equal in human value. We simply aren't exactly the same cognitively any more than we are physically. I think this also means that groups with certain average IQ levels are going to need different laws and traditions to live by. Large numbers of people with poor impulse control aren't going to do well in a system that requires good impulse control, and people with good impulse control will chafe and subperform under the strict and harsh laws needed to prevent anarchy and chaos made necessary by large numbers of people with poor impulse control.

I think our war against our biologically driven tribalism via multiculturalism isn't the way forward. We need to stop fighting it and instead accept that it's part of our nature and focus on bridling it. Else, we need to start researching genetic manipulation if we seriously want to become a global "one race" to maintain the variety of different IQ groups, all of which from 90 or so up are essential for different functions to be handled comfortably in what we currently consider "modern" society. I worry multiculturalism could really turn into a giant race of sub 100 IQ untermensch ruled over by the descendants of a very few high IQ billionaire elite. Literally the post apocalyptic fantasy world we play with in some science fiction. The Alita Battle Angel movie comes to mind, with all the world living in trash beneath the descendants of a few hubristic ubermensch. When you look at Argentina and the things that people like Bill gates and Soros talk about, it seems like that's what they think is best for humanity. A mass too docile or bent with poverty and intergroup conflict to resist, and an intellectual elite on top to take upon them the role of God Emperor to guide humanity for its own good.

It's almost like we'd be better off sticking with nature and its progression instead of intellectualizing in vacuums and then meddling with affairs so complicated that the most intelligent humans who've ever lived have had the same grasp of them as a cocky teenager does of the workings of a computer.
    I think as "people"- as I said, in "person hood" we are all equal.

Unfortunately, we cannot be expected to act that way- according to the same accepted norms. It's simply fact that some people are not capable of "operating" in a complex, technological and mentally demanding society such as we have. They will not follow the same rules/laws/customs- our prison population tells the story without much room for discussion on the point.

That's a huge friggen problem- and we see it manifested in interactions with law enforcement etc... "Muh babee dindu nuffins"...We can't live with people- and frankly, shouldn't have to, who can't comply with reasonable, societal norms. People who think they are being oppressed and want to burn down the whole damn country every time they are told-- "No, you can't drive drunk and run over people, you can't beat the shit out of women for fun, you can't steal, murder and deal dope to "make it" in this society". That is an eternal source of conflict and friction.

So, what's the solution? I agree, they essentially need their own society. One where they live according to their own laws, customs and traditions. It's not a secret that I'm all in favor of Balkanization quite honestly. Hell, we already have a model for that- Indian Reservations. Turn New York into Wakanda or California into La Raza Reconquista El Norte, Alabama can be Crackerstan...fine by me. But if you want to come to Texas and do stupid shit, expect to get your ass shot off with no consequence or repercussions for the shooter.
    Last edited by Esq.; 09-30-20 at 09:07.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast