Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romeo 4T vs Aimpoint PRO

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    An interesting observation occurred today for me. I took a lady friend that we know (and with my wife's permission) shooting. She is a very outdoor type person, physically fit, her husband is a retired F-15 pilot. He wasn't able to come, so it was just her and me. She wanted to shoot AR15 rifles, so I started her out with a Centurion Arms 11.5 with an MRO. At times she had a little trouble finding the dot and aligning her shot. Then we switched to a Sig 516 10.5 running a 4T. I had the reticle set for the "circle of death" and she immediately loved it. No problems finding it and she shot the 516 better as a result. Interesting that an untrained shooter preferred the narrower FOV of the 4T because of the very sharp "circle of death" over the wider FOV of the MRO with its singular dot.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That's a great observation. Interestingly, the new MRO can also switch to the circle of death.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I don't think that anyone can beat Aimpoint when it comes to being bomb-proof and dependable. At least for now.

That said, Sig sure does pack a lot of features into their products. As a side-note that doesn't matter to performance, the boxes and packaging that Sig uses are works of art.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    For what it is worth the 4t seems to be getting more wide spread among serious users. Obi Won Nairobi was using one and it has recently been seen on multiple Tanodized HK 416 rifles atop a Wilcox riser carried by a US SMU. The SAS and JSOC are about the best street creed you can get...

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    For what it is worth the 4t seems to be getting more wide spread among serious users. Obi Won Nairobi was using one and it has recently been seen on multiple Tanodized HK 416 rifles atop a Wilcox riser carried by a US SMU. The SAS and JSOC are about the best street creed you can get...
    I’d be pretty interested in seeing these “JSOC” users.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’d be pretty interested in seeing these “JSOC” users.
    Here is one from General Miller’s security detail:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9YvNaqi...id=psftz3aa5sc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123