Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: South Carolina TV Anchor hits man with Beer Bottle in Argument over Politics

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Where is she at on the "Hot/Crazy Matrix"?

I'd say 8-9 hot, but how could we know about the crazy? She might be totally cool, this could be a legitimate case of self-defense.

So she's hot enough that I'm already defending her....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT Shooter View Post
    I'd say 8-9 hot, but how could we know about the crazy? She might be totally cool, this could be a legitimate case of self-defense.

So she's hot enough that I'm already defending her....
    I'll join you. The EYES tell you a lot. Normally, crazy woman, has the CRAZY EYES- every man jack of you knows exactly what I'm talking about. We may need some more pictures to be sure but i'm not seeing THE CRAZY EYES on this one....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    I'm just going to believe that she's a freedom loving gal who had to smack a soy boy ANTIFA homo with a beer bottle. Mostly because that is what I hope is the case.

I very much wish that she was telling the soy boy how she loves guns, and wants to find this dude who belongs to a site called m4carbine.net who's username is Coal Dragger, and that she wants to bear many of his children and buy him cool guns, and a Porsche 911 GT2, and a fishing boat.

Then the soy boy objected and called me a Nazi, and she told the soy boy not to speak ill about the most manly man ever to put on pants, and smacked him with a beer bottle.

This is my fantasy, don't ruin it for me you pricks.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 09-29-20 at 15:34.

Feedback Score
    South Dakota chicks can be smoking hot...
    Check out Gov. Noem.
    She’s a looker. Also may be a little crazy. It’s all good.
    DC660C7E-3EDD-4A31-ADA4-F1E726A3953A.jpeg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Some friends and I had a few beers and someone said "I Know, Let's go to the Trailer Park !"
    I had no idea and went along anyway, Yes, we have a Trailer Park, actually a really big one with a Bar in it. Now, let your imagination run wild with that one and the reality will be even crazier than that.
    We pulled in the Parking Lot, saw something moving around behind the Bar that looked a little wild, but we went in anyway.
    It was every "Poor White Trash" stereotype all in one Bar..
    And oh yeah, the stirring around behind the Bar thing? She came in the back door with her skirt tucked in the back of her pantyhose and yes one of the girls inside just leaned over and puked on the dance floor.
    Fun Times at Fort Hood !

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Brad Hyatt, WIS’ news director, told McClatchy News the station has no other comment at this time.
    We can assume Brad wants to bang her then.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Where is she at on the "Hot/Crazy Matrix"?

Yes, hot. Crazy, probably. The issue is that most, if not all guys, have told her what she wants to hear so we get to see what we want to see. I assume some guy, either gay or done with her shit, finally said things she has never heard before from a man.

I dealt with a purchasing mananger who was European and smokin hot. Took my boss in on a call, and when we were in the car, he said "Why didn't you warn me?". I said, "That she's hot? Kind of fades after you deal with her a few times... I forgot."

"Bubble-headed bleach blonde goes on at five... talks about RBG dying with a gleam in her eye.. get AOC on the set... dirty laundry..."
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123