Thread: Griffin micro carry comp x300u question.

Feedback Score

Griffin micro carry comp x300u question.

Will the blast from the comp affect the light. No I don’t care about the appearance one bit, just wondering if the concussive force will damage light. Also how hard do you torque this thing down. Mine keeps coming loose and albeit I haven’t torqued very hard but this thing is a shooter but won’t stay tight for more than 3-4 shots

Update:Still curious about the light but did want to add that i torqued it down a little and it did stay put for 100 rounds.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chamber143; 09-29-20 at 15:06.

Feedback Score
    Haven’t had any issues with my TLR1 HL. Been running it since Dec of last year. Prob 2500 rnds though the pistol.

As for it staying tight. Are you using a Griffin Barrel? I got mine as a package, and the barrel has an O Ring. I’ve heard of others using high temp O Rings to keep similar comps or thread protectors on.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva05X View Post
    Haven’t had any issues with my TLR1 HL. Been running it since Dec of last year. Prob 2500 rnds though the pistol.

As for it staying tight. Are you using a Griffin Barrel? I got mine as a package, and the barrel has an O Ring. I’ve heard of others using high temp O Rings to keep similar comps or thread protectors on.
    Yeah I bought as a package and my barrel didn’t come with an oring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    You can try epdm orings From the plumbing dept at lowes. I think #6, but will probably only work if your barrel has an unthreaded portion before the shoulder and best if the comp is beveled before the threads begin.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    What about a crush washer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro