Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I have to say the moderator was more impressive during the debate than the candidates. I fully expected her to softball Joe and attack Don, glad to see I was wrong.

Andy

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    ^^For sure
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I was surprised too. I really was waiting for Biden to just slip and go nuts yelling but I think he looked bad enough.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Oh BTW the laptop is Russian disinformation.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Welker cut Trump off many more times than Biden, but I’m sure that won’t be mentioned by the media.

Trump got to bring up the Biden China scandal, but not enough. We need more mainstream penetration of the story over the next 10 days.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    First debate I actually watched.

The stories are true: Biden is barely breathing.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    I thought they both landed some blows that will excite their base, Biden’s biggest hit was on Trumps tax return ( why can’t he just release them and shut the com/dems up )Trump Landed IMO the biggest blow at the end by getting Biden to say the oil industry pollutes and he wants to replace it. Trumps response “did you hear that Texas, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma?” I think was the grand slam.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Welker cut Trump off many more times than Biden, but I’m sure that won’t be mentioned by the media.

Trump got to bring up the Biden China scandal, but not enough. We need more mainstream penetration of the story over the next 10 days.
    She did try to cut him off, but I don't think it was necessarily to shut him up. The time was the "reason" for it and Trump still was able to make his points.

Overall, Biden lost the oil and gas industry tonight, the industries that support them and really didn't field the 94 crime bill questions very well.

Trump straight murdered him the last half hour or so of the debate.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    biggest takeaway that I saw, Biden threw down the gauntlet on the Hunter-Chine-Ukraine connection tonight. He's daring people to dig into it. Whether or not the media other than Fox will take that challenge, I don't know, but he pretty much set himself up to get hammered if anyone actually wants to be a journalist and follow it up.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    She did try to cut him off, but I don't think it was necessarily to shut him up. The time was the "reason" for it and Trump still was able to make his points.

Overall, Biden lost the oil and gas industry tonight, the industries that support them and really didn't field the 94 crime bill questions very well.

Trump straight murdered him the last half hour or so of the debate.
    45 minutes in, I told my wife that the moderator tripped Joe up. I agree Trump was eating his lunch at the end.

The look on Donna Brazile's face made me think that Trump came out looking pretty good. No doubt the MSM talking heads are patting themselves on the back over Biden's victorious debate, of course.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 10-22-20 at 22:28.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast