Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Are we expected to ignore that Biden said on national tv during the debate that he was going to give amnesty to 11 million unlawful immigrants?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Towards the end, it seemed Joe's "Go Juice" was wearing off. Notice when Joe gets rattled, he closes his eyes and starts to stutter, like he's lost for words or has lost his train of thought?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Are we expected to ignore that Biden said on national tv during the debate that he was going to give amnesty to 11 million unlawful immigrants?
    Just said it so they would vote for him...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Yes, of course. New Democrat voters can't possibly be turned away, comrade.

People seem to think the moderator did well. I disagree. I'm certainly not Trumps biggest fan, but he did very well this time around. The moderator very clearly wanted to give Joe every possible opportunity to respond to Trump, but attempted to move on when the roles were reversed. She also purposely tried to take Trumps statement about the effects COVID has on children and turn it against him. I don't seem to remember her doing the same with Biden. She was sure to bring up Russian interference in our election though, while completely ignoring the recent Hunter/Joe information completely.

Yeah, she was the shinning example of unbiased. Please.

She was at least as biased as Wallace was, but she got away with it on demeanor alone.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    She was sure to bring up Russian interference in our election though, while completely ignoring the recent Hunter/Joe information completely.
    She did bring up the accusations.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I admit, I expected her to be ridiculously anti-Trump, so it didn't take much to impress me.

On the flip side, she knew better than ask foreign policy questions because it would bury Joe.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 10-22-20 at 23:04.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    One other minor note that none of the talking heads are discussing.

Did anyone else see Biden get to flustered he took a swipe at Obama? "Well, I wasn't President, I was Vice President..."
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Towards the end, it seemed Joe's "Go Juice" was wearing off. Notice when Joe gets rattled, he closes his eyes and starts to stutter, like he's lost for words or has lost his train of thought?
    Yes, in fairness to Biden (oh how I hate to defend him...) he is a stutterer and has had to overcome that his entire life.

I know a guy with Tourette Syndrome, coworker of mine, he normally has it completely under control but when he is tired and we’re working short on rest he develops ticks. Joe does OK when he’s awake or has energy but when he gets tired he can’t control his stuttering as well, takes concentration that’s tough when you’re almost 80 years old and it’s past bedtime.

He’s not cognitively there anymore, and he was never sharp to begin with. Hell he forgot who Mitt Romney was, although again (hate to defend him) Romney is one of the most forgettable humans to ever walk the Earth.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I admit, I expected her to be ridiculously anti-Trump, so it didn't take much to impress me.

On the flip side, she knew better than ask foreign policy questions because it would bury Joe.

Andy
    And yet when Trump was beating Biden up on China, Welker out of the blue asked Trump a written question on North Korea. I was like “I thought foreign policy wasn’t on the table tonight?”
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Hell he forgot who Mitt Romney was, although again (hate to defend him) Romney is one of the most forgettable humans to ever walk the Earth.
    You mean that Jehovah Witness guy?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast