Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    God please just let Trump bring up Cornpop

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    That would be the ultimate.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Of course.

Fox is calling it a draw, which it really was.
    I would agree calling it a draw. Trump played defense all night and Biden was just....Biden

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Trump interrupted far too much and should have let China Joe talk himself into a corner. It didn't help that Wallace was chosen to be the moderator, but Trump knew what to expect from him going into the debate.

China Joe was lying all night, which was obvious to anyone paying attention. Biden also sounded like a walking Democrat talking point.

Trump got out some good information for people not paying attention, but his demeanor may have turned some pussies off.

I can't argue too much calling it a draw, but thought Trump squeaked out a victory in the end.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 09-29-20 at 22:16.

Feedback Score
    The debates will change no one’s mind, there are no undecided voters. There are only Trump voters, Biden voters, and voters for either who refuse to give pollsters any data.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    He's a bad dude.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Trump can't be out of the spotlight for more than 5 seconds. If he were around people immolating themselves, he grab a gas can to get in on it.

It was like two old guys trying to whip each other with a cooked spaghetti noodle.

Biden's worst enemy is Biden, Trump's worst enemy is himself. The bums rush Trump gave him to start was OK, get Biden off base and tempo, but Trump should have STFU.

The biggest mistake by Trump's side was 90 minutes. They should have pushed for 3 hours, or at least 2 hours. Biden was fading fast there at the end.

Just a few hours of debate prep for some good stock one liners or points and Trump could have carried the day. A direct way to reframe Charlottesville, Floyd, and Russia-gate, but nooooo some old semi-coherent answers. If he had any discipline at all he would be lethal, to other people, not just himself. Biden suffers from elder abuse, Trump just abuses himself.

Biden called the sitting POTUS a 'clown' to his face on national TV. What a sad day.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Part way through the debate I got a call about an extended warranty.

I took it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I see it the same way glad we have someone with backbone finally

Chris and biden of course were on the white supremacist are good people so even the moderator is lying though ? And other things were lied and Wallace does nothing like hunter taking money and so on

Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    For years, American Conservatives have complained that their leaders don't fight and are constantly taken advantage of. Now we have a pit bull going for the jugular of a deep State swamp dweller, and it's a problem?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post
    Part way through the debate I got a call about an extended warranty.

I took it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And that dear M4C readers, is America’s sentiment for this evening.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast