Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Presidential Debate

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGunNut View Post
    RE: Trump Taxes

For all that’s holy, why did Trump not own it and Biden with this;

“....yes I’d did! I took advantage of the tax laws YOU wrote and paid $750 dollars. While YOU and your family took advantage of every honest, hardworking American by taking millions from China and Russia. If all you voters think this is fair, then vote him back in and I’ll go home to my golf courses...”
    Because Russia! So all that is fake anyway

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why does everybody think Russia has the time, money, and energy to actually care about US politics?

They’ve been sanctioned to hell and gone, regardless
    Putin is essentially dictator for life
    No president during Putin’s tenure has every come anywhere near close to intimidating the man. A Nam dodging cokehead, an effete Oreo, and a loudmouth NYC Reality Show host. Oh boy. That’s really putting the fear of God into a KGB Colonel all right.
    The Russians are too busy hocking their shit to the Red Chinese to honestly want to larp like the Cold War is still a thing.

It’s the laziest and cheapest heat: “the Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!”

Otherwise it looked like two sad old men engaging in a bizarre lemonparty foreplay.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Why does everybody think Russia has the time, money, and energy to actually care about US politics?

They’ve been sanctioned to hell and gone, regardless
    Putin is essentially dictator for life
    No president during Putin’s tenure has every come anywhere near close to intimidating the man. A Nam dodging cokehead, an effete Oreo, and a loudmouth NYC Reality Show host. Oh boy. That’s really putting the fear of God into a KGB Colonel all right.
    The Russians are too busy hocking their shit to the Red Chinese to honestly want to larp like the Cold War is still a thing.

It’s the laziest and cheapest heat: “the Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!”

Otherwise it looked like two sad old men engaging in a bizarre lemonparty foreplay.
    Because the narrative has been built and nurtured for 5 years. If you said it was NK you'd have to start all over.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It's not about these 2 men. Men come and go, but priciples have staying power. As flawed as these 2 men are, its what they represent that interests me.

Trump was a cokehead?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    It's not about these 2 men. Men come and go, but priciples have staying power. As flawed as these 2 men are, its what they represent that interests me.

Trump was a cokehead?
    GW was the cokehead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    GW was the cokehead.
    Got it, I see now.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    He has mentioned this when? This election cycle?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...20-town-halls/

It's his superpower...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/o...n-stutter.html
    Last edited by titsonritz; 10-23-20 at 17:01.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeaaaaaa ....toooo bad he doesn't do the J J J J J J J J Joe. Instead he goes of on random shit then comes back around.... eventually.... sometimes! Maybe Cornpop scared him straight

I know, I have a stuttering boss. He's fine but every once in a while he gets stuck on some word and I'm like I know what you want to say. And it's always a D D D D D

No offense to real people with real issues.
    Last edited by Arik; 10-23-20 at 17:26.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It's always easy to tell when Punch Drunk Joe doesn't have an intelligent response when he starts a sentence with "Look....." or "C'mon...." .
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819