Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

Feedback Score

Presidential Debate

Double tap
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gunrunner505; 09-30-20 at 14:04.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Shitshow.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailBarracuda91 View Post
    I mean in all seriousness what happens when Biden has a heart attack or overdoses at the podium? We're already at the cusp of major civil unrest, far worse than we've seen so far.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    You'll get to hear the left shriek about how "Trump killed him! You see, words ARE violence!"

And now for an accurate pre-enactment of the debate;

"Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    https://babylonbee.com/news/american...-great-choices

U.S.—Millions of Americans tuned in Tuesday night to finally see President Trump and Joe Biden debate on stage. And the reaction was pure excitement.

“Wow! They both did so great!” said Felicia Burns, a nurse who watched from home. “One of those two will be running the country for the next four years? How can you not be optimistic?”

Everett Carter, a mechanic, agreed. “They both came off as very old,” Carter stated. “I mean just think of the knowledge and experience of those two. And Biden has been in government for 47 years -- he must know how to do everything. Trump was so combative -- that guy has so much enthusiasm and energy. They’re both just awesome.”

A poll conducted right after the debate had a full 98% of people unable to pick a winner because both candidates did such a great job addressing all the concerns of the American people.
    also

https://babylonbee.com/news/broadcas...dential-debate

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-yo...-positions-are
    basically true...

https://babylonbee.com/news/chris-wa...p-into-volcano

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

We've raised several generations of pussy's; if this seriously offends you, you need to check your package.
    You don't need to sit down and shut the "F" up if you're hearing a liar tell lies especially if those lies are about you.
    Honestly, I'm pretty sure about ten minutes in to that my Dad would have beat Biden to a pulp and suplexed Chris Wallace like a fence post.
    I detest that putz with every fiber of my being.

But he's not wrong here.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Everything Trump had said, especially the way he said it, felt like a long overdue verbal dump. The subjects have been played down for years by the media or the D's have looked the other way on. Trump finally had an audience that really encompassed the left, right and middle. He took every opportunity to drop info and call out Biden's views and history.

Wallace was awful. It felt like it was him and Biden versus Trump. Every time I expected Trump to get his turn for a rebuttal, Wallace just ignored it and moved on.

Now I'm hearing they are talking about changing the debate rules for the next round. The next moderator may have the ability to cut the mic of a certain debater "if needed". If they push on with a change like that to the debates, combined with obviously biased moderators, I think last night will look like a warm up compared to what's to come.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My friends & I were talking about last night after seeing how it went full retard, Jerry Springer style. Set it up where their mikes are alternately either on, or off, for equal, predetermined lengths of time. Talk all you want during your opponents time, nobody will hear a word of it.

They were both acting like retards, it was embarrassing to watch. Either rein them in, or get Big John McCarthy to moderate it.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I watched the entire thing - start to finish. I wanted to see everything, good or bad. Information is power and I gain knowledge by watching what the enemy says and does, and I gain information by watching how our own side does. We are in the early stages of a cultural and social civil war, and I have read the comments by many online who say the same thing - "I turned it off after a few minutes". Why?

Not that I'm directing this at AndyLate, but many on our side take a haughty tone and virtue signal that this sort of "debate" is beneath their elevated concept of political behavior. We are in a real nasty fight for America, and we either fight now with words and votes, or we'll be fighting with bullets and other forms of destruction.
    Even if you were directing it at me, no offense taken. It's not haughtiness on my part - we are not all gifted with the same ability to manage anger and distance ourselves. I don't need to lose a nights sleep dwelling on the garbage some senile sellout is spouting unless he is explaining how he processed his coked out son sleeping with his other son's widow.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-30-20 at 18:00.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT Shooter View Post
    My friends & I were talking about last night after seeing how it went full retard, Jerry Springer style. Set it up where their mikes are alternately either on, or off, for equal, predetermined lengths of time. Talk all you want during your opponents time, nobody will hear a word of it.

They were both acting like retards, it was embarrassing to watch. Either rein them in, or get Big John McCarthy to moderate it.
    Which might work if the moderators were unbiased. But they aren’t, so it would end up being Punch Drunk Joe getting all the air time.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast