3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Here's my son's Colt Frontier Scout - he loves it:

real nice

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    right here, end thread imho

if SA, go with the roughrider. My boys each have one and they've been fantastic as well as cheap to boot
    Ditto. We have one and it is a blast to shoot.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Ditto. We have one and it is a blast to shoot.
    they really are and very undervalued amongst the 22lr SA community, with the Ruger, on the scene imho.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have a Wrangler and it's a cool little gun to shoot. Price is right and Scheels has a Black Friday deal on them for $169.00 which is a deal! These are well made and definitely better made than the Heritage guns.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxet1959 View Post
    I have a Wrangler and it's a cool little gun to shoot. Price is right and Scheels has a Black Friday deal on them for $169.00 which is a deal! These are well made and definitely better made than the Heritage guns.
    definitely? how so given only the barrel being pressed is different? curious how it's definitely better. I paid 98 for each of my sons' and they are regularly on sale for 100 and we've got easily over 3k through them with zero issues and the boys do not baby them.

there was a review on arfcom on these two and consensus was no difference really

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Only drawback to the 2 or dual cylinder 22LR/22WMR Ruger is that the bore is sized to the larger magnum round and accuracy w/ 22LRs can be ‘meh’ to poor ...
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    Sure is a fine revolver. I have my fathers Model 18-2. It stays in time, is accurate and is a delight to shoot.

Feedback Score
    Saw a guy at a gun show looking at a S&W Model 36. The dealer was explaining that models history as the Chiefs Special and that it was a 5 shot revolver.
    The customer interrupted him by adding that it was a 6 shot because you could have 5 in the cylinder plus, get this, “one in the chamber “.
    Several within earshot about fell over with laughter.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234