Thread: Most accurate bolt gun for $2500

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildawg2531 View Post
    Those look interesting .. but no accuracy guarantee on the website. Masterpiece Arms and GA Precision have 3/8 an inch MOA guarantee on some rifles. Do you have experience with Badrock rifles?
    No I have no experience or any more info than what is on the website, sorry man ! A buddy of mine told me about them early Summer. Lot's of quality features but you are correct no real info on accuracy "potential". I would call them up and see what they say, I'm sure they will toot there own horn and looks mean nothing but I would bet that they can hold there own. Yes with MPA & GA you have it in writing so that's a plus but you know there are peeps who have called these places up and bitched cuz they can't get what they claim,,LOL In the big picture you would probably feel better going with a known product but like I say give them a call and ask a bunch of questions and see what ya get ! Guess it boils down to how serious you really want to be & what is available in your area for competition and how much you want to really get involved.
    I always like this website for general info, nothing on particular rifles but tons of info on "everything" else ! https://precisionrifleblog.com/categ...-the-pros-use/
    Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 10-02-20 at 00:00.