Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Proud Boys

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can’t help but find amusement in that the whole thing started as a radio bit. I don’t think when Gavin and Anthony Cumia we’re making jokes about it on their podcasts they expected anyone to take it seriously. But I guess the nature of the times we live in is someone will take anything seriously.
    OEF / OIR / OFS

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-supremacists/

Here's a crack in the wall that shows that the Proud Boys aren't a racist group of white supremacists like they want us to believe....
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    DT...
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-supremacists/

Here's a crack in the wall that shows that the Proud Boys aren't a racist group of white supremacists like they want us to believe....

But facts are only for us unwoke masses.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Thats because Ive talked about this ad nauseum in my own thread and what to do about it.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...me-yet-quot-NO!

Which is 100% true.

But you were wrong. You were wrong. This is from your OP in the your thread:
    The game is clear, the media is losing the narrative with the "peaceful protests" and the execution of the Trump supporter in Portland. Right now the media is looking for any scapegoat they can point out as "right-wing violence". The proud boys holding a rally on Sept 26th in Portland is a major strategic blunder. Antifa/BLM will antagonize them into a fight to defend themselves while their allies in media record and takes pictures then write a narrative about "Violent Right-Wing Militas" rolling into town and spin it as the Charlottesville 2.0.
    The Proud Boys Delta Park rally here in Portland on the 26th was a total non-event. Nothing noteworthy happened and ANTIFA/BLM didn't even show up. They counter-protested at a different location. Whether conservatives march themselves into the boxcars or fight on the street they will be scapegoated by the leftist media anyway. It is time for patriots to be patriots and for conservatives to get off their knees.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    But you were wrong. You were wrong. This is from your OP in the your thread:

The Proud Boys Delta Park rally here in Portland on the 26th was a total non-event. Nothing noteworthy happened and ANTIFA/BLM didn't even show up. They counter-protested at a different location. Whether conservatives march themselves into the boxcars or fight on the street they will be scapegoated by the leftist media anyway. It is time for patriots to be patriots and for conservatives to get off their knees.
    Good, Im glad it was a nothing burger. Antifa/BLM didnt show up because they literally made a ring of LE around the park with checkpoints and confiscated everything including shields. If you think I was wrong listen to the president. "Stand back, stand by"
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 10-01-20 at 11:16.

Feedback Score
    If the Left is afraid of the Proud Boys, we ought to pump this up to the max.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    If the Left is afraid of the Proud Boys, we ought to pump this up to the max.
    The internet is 5 steps ahead of you. If you post "Standing by Mr.President" on any of your social media platforms right now you'll whip up the paranoid psychosis of the left about "right wing death squads".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    The internet is 5 steps ahead of you. If you post "Standing by Mr.President" on any of your social media platforms right now you'll whip up the paranoid psychosis of the left about "right wing death squads".
    We really are living in an era where mass hysteria has sweeped much of our nation. Many leftist truly believe that anyone who leans conservative or who votes Trump is a huuwite supremist nazi. They're crazy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast