Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Proud Boys

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    But the SPLC says.....?
    As the great warrior poet Ice-Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    ....leftist.... They're crazy.
    This is the truth of it. Once I realized this basic truth, my perspective changed dramatically, because you cannot have a productive discussion, debate, or argument with someone who is crazy (or intoxicated). They just need to be ignored, literally, and told to STFU when they try to speak.

You cannot convince them that they are wrong, or crazy, or drunk, so they must be ignored & marginalized, or physically beaten into submission, or killed. Please let me know if I am not seeing an alternative solution that will actually work on them, because I'd really like to be wrong about this. I don't want to beat or kill people.

Is anybody else thinking about actually joining the Proud Boys? I am seriously wanting to, and Oath Keepers, too.
    Last edited by LMT Shooter; 10-02-20 at 10:27.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT Shooter View Post
    Is anybody else thinking about actually joining the Proud Boys? I am seriously wanting to, and Oath Keepers, too.
    AS Groucho Marx said I wouldn't join an organization that would allow me to be a member.
    I think throwing your time and money at an "Organization" is actually perhaps one of the worst things you can do at this point. Allowing yourself to be painted with a paintbrush who's color is being chosen by someone else far away and who might not be representing my true values is stupid. Not risky, not edgy, but just plain stupid.
    Stay loose, stay local and stay flexible and unaffiliated with faceless voices on the internet.

Thanks Will
    Last edited by Averageman; 10-02-20 at 11:56.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    AS WC Fields said I wouldn't join an organization that would allow me to be a member.
    I think throwing your time and money at an "Organization" is actually perhaps one of the worst things you can do at this point. Allowing yourself to be painted with a paintbrush who's color is being chosen by someone else far away and who might not be representing my true values is stupid. Not risky, not edgy, but just plain stupid.
    Stay loose, stay local and stay flexible and unaffiliated with faceless voices on the internet.
    I believe that was Groucho Marx. My favorite WC quote is "I never drink water, fish fu*$ in it."
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT Shooter View Post
    This is the truth of it. Once I realized this basic truth, my perspective changed dramatically, because you cannot have a productive discussion, debate, or argument with someone who is crazy (or intoxicated). They just need to be ignored, literally, and told to STFU when they try to speak.

You cannot convince them that they are wrong, or crazy, or drunk, so they must be ignored & marginalized, or physically beaten into submission, or killed. Please let me know if I am not seeing an alternative solution that will actually work on them, because I'd really like to be wrong about this. I don't want to beat or kill people.

I have considered it, Im certainly on lists already. Now that I saw through the media BS and performed my own research I know that my brownish hue is welcome to join. It would be good to not feel so isolated in my love of the Constitution and my Nation. At the same time I have no desire to get in melees on the filthy streets of Portland anymore. Averageman you are already "painted" have been for years. Why don't you jump on the team and come in for the big win.

Feedback Score
    They are NOT what the MSM and faggot-ass Morris Dees portray them as. I agree with their philosophy but am leery of putting my name on an "official" roster, given the unknown future in this country and the proven likelihood of big-time Federal agencies to do whatever the fvck they want without regards to the law.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    They are NOT what the MSM and faggot-ass Morris Dees portray them as. I agree with their philosophy but am leery of putting my name on an "official" roster, given the unknown future in this country and the proven likelihood of big-time Federal agencies to do whatever the fvck they want without regards to the law.
    I'm still unclear what that is and of course can't trust what I find online.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Averageman you are already "painted" have been for years. Why don't you jump on the team and come in for the big win.
    Well one reason is that I was married to an African American Woman (Who now has a PHD In forensic psychology) and a Son who has a great life and career ahead of him and is considering politics.
    The potential for those two to be painted with the new scarlet letter "R" could harm them both.
    I'm willing and able to explain any decision I make for myself, I do not however want my kin to have to do so.

Edit to add;
    And I'm pushing 60 so some wise ass would have to ask if someone lost their damned Grandpa and then it would be on.
    Last edited by Averageman; 10-03-20 at 10:10.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234