Thread: Bringing a knife to a taser fight.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Bringing a knife to a taser fight.

Good shoot, but why oh why didn't the sarg drop the the taser and light him up as soon as he started to get up????

The other copper kind of got caught lookin' too, but did do some good shooting, not hitting the sarg.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...butcher-knife/

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Normalcy bias, wrong kind of training, lack of a meateater attitude, disbelief that it’s happening... I could go on but I won’t. I’m glad she had a plate in her vest and mostly go the crap scared out of her.

COPA and the revruns will make a big deal out of this. Another innocent black man coming home from building houses for poor people and taking soup to his grandma shot down in the prime of his life by racist Chicago cops out looking for a trophy.

It’s heartbreaking, infuriating and pathetic all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Way to throw you partner under the bus in order to get a clean shoot. The guy could have stabbed her a dozen times before they started lighting him up.

Cant wait till they start sending out social workers with nothing but pepper spray and tasers.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Way to throw you partner under the bus in order to get a clean shoot. The guy could have stabbed her a dozen times before they started lighting him up.

Cant wait till they start sending out social workers with nothing but pepper spray and tasers.
    Her partner mentions later in the video about his weapon not firing/malfunctioning. The third officer who ran up solo did all the shooting. Would be interesting to find out what happened with that.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post

And a kind word. Pepper spray, tasers and a kind word....guaranteed to difuse any homicidal situation.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    Normalcy bias, wrong kind of training, lack of a meateater attitude, disbelief that it’s happening... I could go on but I won’t. I’m glad she had a plate in her vest and mostly go the crap scared out of her.

COPA and the revruns will make a big deal out of this. Another innocent black man coming home from building houses for poor people and taking soup to his grandma shot down in the prime of his life by racist Chicago cops out looking for a trophy.

It’s heartbreaking, infuriating and pathetic all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It seemed to me that the police were really behind on the violence curve the whole time. I think I would have had the gun in my hand after the initial tasing. Tase, drop it, go for the gun. It's like she couldn't let go of the blasted thing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Man I am glad I went Military instead of Law Enforcement.