Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking News: Hodgdon Acquires the Accurate and Ramshot Powder Line

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I personally would rather we have independent companies rather than all/most of our powder coming from a single conglomerate.

Andy

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I personally would rather we have independent companies rather than all/most of our powder coming from a single conglomerate.

Andy
    Same. My first thought.... now Bloomberg has an easier target.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Yes

Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    Really, I just want unlimited amounts of H322, TAC, XBR 8208, and H4350 at good prices. As long as those items don't change, I'll be happy.
    XBR8208 is made from ground up Unicorn tumors, but only the ones shaped like Jesus’s face, and blessed by the Space Pope.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I lucked into 16 pounds last year, and it's almost all loaded up... Seriously hoping the pipelines open up again next spring, it's my go to for 77gr TMK, 62gr BTHP, and 55gr FMJ. I can use H322 for precision and TAC for blasting, but the XBR really does it all for me. Loading for rifle really makes pistol powders feel economical. Lol

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    I lucked into 16 pounds last year, and it's almost all loaded up... Seriously hoping the pipelines open up again next spring, it's my go to for 77gr TMK, 62gr BTHP, and 55gr FMJ. I can use H322 for precision and TAC for blasting, but the XBR really does it all for me. Loading for rifle really makes pistol powders feel economical. Lol
    I’ve been trying to find it for a while. A buddy in the other Carolina says its THE powder for Grendel. I tend to listen to him on such things.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Andy
    Same here.

The exception to that is my local shops seem to prefer/ be exclusive to Hodgdon powder company so this opens up some possibilities for new powders with out travel or hazmat shipping.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 10-05-20 at 08:17.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12