Thread: M&P 1.0 Compact 9mm Package

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

M&P 1.0 Compact 9mm Package

Up for sale is a Smith and Wesson M&P 9C 1.0

Caliber 9mm. Gun is a little used, but very well taken care of; almost no visible signs of use externally. Has about 600 rds through it, all brass no steel.
    Includes case, handgun, backstraps, and 5x 12rd fingerstop mags.
    Apex DCAEK + RAM is installed.
    Original factory parts also included.
    SOLD
    SOLD

Will ship, but your FFL MUST accept shipments from private sellers.
    Willing to meet FTF in South Va up to Richmond at the FFL of your choice within a reasonable drive from me.
    If there is a transfer fee the BUYER will be responsible for covering it.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 04-16-21 at 13:51.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump for re-org, price changes, etc.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump for December

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    2021 price drop bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Figured I'd add some trade options since I have a few things stacked up that are in a price range worth bothering with.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Uuuuuugh, fine I'll hit the bump button again...