Thread: 7.5” Mega Arms Pistol w/ Law Tactical Folder, SBA3, BCM BCG, Radian Raptor

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

7.5” Mega Arms Pistol w/ Law Tactical Folder, SBA3, BCM BCG, Radian Raptor

SOLD

Selling an excellent condition 7.5” Mega Arms pistol built by me with all quality parts. I really hate to sell it, I love the finish on the receivers and the Law folder, but it rarely gets shot and I need to fund an optic purchase. The ONLY trade I’d be interested in is a Trijicon TA31RCO-A4CP ACOG in excellent condition.

Parts list:
    Mega Arms matched receiver set
    Law Tactical Gen 2 folder
    SB Tactical SBA3 with Split Fix
    Daniel Defense fixed sight set
    BCM BCG
    Radian Raptor CH
    BCM A2X flash hider
    BCM KMR A8 (small nick, see pic)
    BCM PNT trigger
    BCM trigger guard
    Hogue beaver tail grip
    Spikes T1 buffer
    CMMG small lower parts/springs
    BAD-CASS short throw selector
    BCM angled foregrip
    7.5” 5.56 barrel - I can’t say with 100% certainty who the manufacturer is. I’ve built so many guns over the last couple of years and I’ve forgotten. It’s likely that it’s from Ballistic Advantage, as I’ve used several of their barrels in my builds, but again, I can’t say 100%. Exact round count is unknown but definitely under 500.
    (The Tactical Link EBAL is NOT included and will be removed prior to shipment.)

Stock in open position, but fully collapsed, its 25” long. Stock folded, it’s 18” long.

I’ve got at least $1,500 in this and most of the parts are still in like new/excellent condition. Asking $1,100 OBO shipped to your FFL. Your FFL must accept shipment from an individual. Can also do face to face around Frankfort, KY. Payment by Zelle (preferred), PayPal (gift or you cover the fees) or USPS money order (not preferred but I’ll accept it). Feel free to ask any questions or request more pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by officerX; 10-05-20 at 11:03. Reason: SOLD

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    @Big_Dog - tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Sold. I’ll mark it when I get to my computer.