Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: College Football 2020-21

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

College Football 2020-21

UGA alumni here so let's get this out of the way 1st...Go Dawgs! Currently ranked 4th and beating AU in the first half right. Clemson is currently ranked #1 as of October 3rd.

An interesting season for sure...like everything else in 2020 with shortened schedules and conference only play.

Who's your team?
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    The other Bulldogs...Mississippi State. Not looking good right now.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    UGA...

Ugh...

I'm still not happy about the Big 10 and Pac-12 teams getting ranked when they haven't even played a game yet.

Looks like OU is about to lose another one. The fans are not going to be happy.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    LSU here.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    This year will be statistically meaningless, an asterisk year. How can anyone divine any objective information--especially rankings--with this year??

That out of the way, both of my alma maters (Duke and East Carolina Univ.) are a combined 0-5, so there's that.....

Aside from being a Lincoln Riley fan, I am a little amused at both LSU's and Oklahoma's performance so far.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Clemson grad here. We should have a good season again, and I'm glad the rest of the ACC is doing "decent." Miami looks to be pretty good, and ND is officially part of the ACC this year, so there's that. I'm surprised to see UNC in the top 10 too. We'll see how the season plays out, but it's kind of difficult to tell who's truly good this year with everyone restricted to conference play until the playoff.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    Clemson grad here. We should have a good season again, and I'm glad the rest of the ACC is doing "decent." Miami looks to be pretty good, and ND is officially part of the ACC this year, so there's that. I'm surprised to see UNC in the top 10 too. We'll see how the season plays out, but it's kind of difficult to tell who's truly good this year with everyone restricted to conference play until the playoff.
    Only one reason UNC is in the top 10, and his name is "Mack Brown".

Duke got Clemson's back-up QB, and he has not, ah, been good. I don't know if it's a system thing or what. Cutcliffe is the quarterback whisperer, so hopefully he'll come along....

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Duke got Clemson's back-up QB, and he has not, ah, been good. I don't know if it's a system thing or what. Cutcliffe is the quarterback whisperer, so hopefully he'll come along....
    Yeah, Chase Bryce played well when given opportunities at Clemson. In fact he probably saved our last NC season during the Syracuse game that year. I don't know what's going on with him at Duke.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    This year will be statistically meaningless, an asterisk year. How can anyone divine any objective information--especially rankings--with this year??
    Funny you mention the asterisk.

For the record, I'd let Miss ACC ride regardless of how much I disliked Clemson.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    WVU Mountaineers

We had a nice 27-21 OT win over Baylor Saturday, bumped us up to 4th in the Big 12

Yes, I'm in Ohio and I'm not an Ohio State fan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast