Radian single side safety
    Geissele QMS trigger
    BCM A5 receiver extension
    BCM rifle action spring/Vltor A5H2 buffer
    Forward Control Designs castle nut aka CNF
    Vltor IMOD
    Vickers padded sling
    Aimpoint PRO/Midwest Industries mount/MBUS
    Paint job done by me based one what was on the shelf for paint.

I have one of the original BRT 14" barrels pin & welded with a SF muzzle brake that serves as a dedicated suppressor host. While not especially lightweight, its handy size makes it a joy to shoot, although I don't like the muzzle blast when it's unsuppressed. When Clint asked what people would like to see, I asked for a 14" barrel somewhere between the previous medium contour and a lightweight contour...and he delivered. I ended up with a Mk2 BCM upper receiver, which tied me to the MCMR handguard since Mk2 uppers only seem to work with BCM handguards. This fits my goal of keeping it light perfectly. Radian CH because it has become my preferred CH at this point. I went with the Warcomp to get to 16.1" and serve as a backup host to the SF suppressor. I had ordered a Sionics gutless lower before the craziness completely crashed the industry, and because I have been happy with their products and customer service. The QMS trigger and Radian safety were purchased while browsing a local store and because they were available. I will probably replace both down the road. I had the Vltor IMOD on the shelf, and have had the padded Vickers BFG sling for a number of years(not pictured). I upgraded from the carbine RE to the BCM A5 version because I prefer the A5 system, and Forward Control Designs had A5 buffers in stock, while BCM had their A5 RE. And since I was ordering from FCD, I grabbed their castle nut as well. I chose the BCM KAG because I wanted a hand stop, and I don't need the additional length from a vertical foregrip. Sights are a simple tried and true Aimpoint PRO/MBUS combo. Rattle can paint job thrown on my me. I'll update how it shoots after my next range trip.
    Last edited by opngrnd; 10-03-20 at 21:14.