Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Q honey badger pistol re-classified as a SBR.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    Similar boat for the past 12 years... except someone said some unknown “Change” in there for 2/3s of the time.

It’s sad, but I doubt we will see someone in the 2024 lineup that will make any difference, either. Us verses them will continue until there are viable third (or fourth) parties to more define the broken two. But neither here nor there...
    I think there's a high probability that we'll move to a single party system, and I imagine it's going to be about as warm and fuzzy as all the single party systems before it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I think there's a high probability that we'll move to a single party system, and I imagine it's going to be about as warm and fuzzy as all the single party systems before it.
    The ComDems are using California as their blueprint so the entire country is well on its way to single party rule. If they get Congress and the WH they will change all the rules to ensure they remain in power.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Easy data to get. Acting on that data is the hard part. Finding officers/agents willing to do so will be even harder.
    While there were plenty of past instances showing that notion as incorrect(unfortunately), we are about 7 months in to police harassing church goers and others engaged in peaceably assembling while police stand by as favored groups attack people and property.

While that isn't the absolute "all" (and the ones who won't engage in nefarious behavior are as valuable as any other good neighbor) it is obvious that far too many will do "wrong". Whether they do it from their own leanings or on command has no bearing on the outcome.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Go the Biden campaign website and look up his gun control plan. ALL AR-15’s and standard capacity magazines will become NFA items if it is up to him. If that happens you may as well take off the brace and slap on the buttstock since you’ll be facing 10 years in the pen either way.
    All bets are off with that clown. No one will own a BB gun when he or KH are done.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE31 View Post
    All bets are off with that clown. No one will own a BB gun when he or KH are done.
    No one except his BLM/Antifa Brown Shirts.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    Wow!

You really expect Trump or anyone in authority with a few other pressing matters to come to the aid of a legal wobbler?

It'll have to run its course. Learn how the American legal system works. It's VERY rare for a politician to chime in on a case when just a complaint is filed. Look at Kyle Rittenhouse where the Gov says he'll pardon him IF convicted. He cant step in and halt the prosecution...maybe he could but it's a very bad precedent! We don't want single people stepping in to change the course of law.

Meanwhile read this case with a private builder who prevailed in the SAME complaint about BATFE measuring length of pull wrong!

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/at...e-prosecution/

This should be a legal precedent since it's the SAME complaint! Usually these are slam dunks for the defense. Hence we have every reason to believe BATFE will fail again in the long run and Q should prevail.
    I don't know if you've actually read about what's going on here, but this is one or two ATF agents potentially making millions of Americans felons overnight.

So... yeah. By the time this has run it's course, if Trump or one of his appointees has not directly stepped in on it, we won't be talking about former-Vice President Biden, we'll be talking about President Biden. If Trump has some sort of election day miracle, he won't step in, because he won't care, he got his second term.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I don't know if you've actually read about what's going on here, but this is one or two ATF agents potentially making millions of Americans felons overnight.

So... yeah. By the time this has run it's course, if Trump or one of his appointees has not directly stepped in on it, we won't be talking about former-Vice President Biden, we'll be talking about President Biden. If Trump has some sort of election day miracle, he won't step in, because he won't care, he got his second term.
    I don't know man...

The way I read it is they measured the length of pull wrong which resulted in greater than 13.5". This isn't about braces per se.

Again there is a process and one does not appeal to the prez right away. We haven't seen all the facts yet and some expect the prez to come out and make a ruling?! I'm glad he doesn't! The idea the prez steps in every issue and makes declarations right/wrong legal/illegal is absurd! And scary!

As with the case I presented Q needs to appeal and take to court. Rulings are based on previous case and if what we know is true so far I see no problem with Q prevailing.

While agree on threats to 2A I don't feel this is one and I think some guys are losing perspective.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    As with the case I presented Q needs to appeal and take to court. Rulings are based on previous case and if what we know is true so far I see no problem with Q prevailing.
    I take it you don't do a lot of work with the federal government.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I take it you don't do a lot of work with the federal government.
    Nope...

Perhaps I'm wrong but perhaps you could share some instances where the prez has stepped to rule on cases like this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    Be serious... would a situation like this be pushed up through the ranks to get to the President? With all the election, COVID, peaceful protests... not to mention running a country.

The original letter was sent to Q in August. Having such a late “uprising” doesn’t mean the situation is known by all agency heads or even the President. Even the news breaking to us has only been two or three days.
    Donald Trump Jr has posted about the decision as he's a big gun guy himself, so I'm willing to bet he's talked to his father about it.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast