Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Q honey badger pistol re-classified as a SBR.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've thought about Form 1ing my pistol lower, but I have second thoughts about it due to living deep in enemy territory...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Go the Biden campaign website and look up his gun control plan. ALL AR-15’s and standard capacity magazines will become NFA items if it is up to him. If that happens you may as well take off the brace and slap on the buttstock since you’ll be facing 10 years in the pen either way.
    At that point, make it a machine gun... penalty is the same.

Feedback Score
    >Then we can appease the crown.
    this guy gets it.
    whos-flag-is-on-top-2.jpg

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Go the Biden campaign website and look up his gun control plan. ALL AR-15’s and standard capacity magazines will become NFA items if it is up to him. If that happens you may as well take off the brace and slap on the buttstock since you’ll be facing 10 years in the pen either way.
    It doesn't matter so much what the president wants. Trump is a lost cause I would focus on keeping the senate.
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyyder View Post
    Interesting. I sort of expect this to happen to all AR pistols.
    Surprised it took this long.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    For all those living the brace life, this is a vision of things to come. I would recommend you take one of your braced lowers and get it SBR'ed before Jan 20th preferably by the end of the year.
    If Biden wins, after Jan 20th the entire ar-15 will be illegal. Save your $200.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    The ATF has also demanded that Q submit samples of the Sugar Weasel (a more traditional DI AR pistol with an SBA3 brace) and the Mini Fix (a bolt action 300 BLK pistol with a custom SB tactical brace).

Things might get a bit sporty if the ATF comes down on the wrong side of this (again).
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    So millions of people potentially will become felons after Jan 20 2021.

In spite of this, we have many here that don't support Trump.

So I have a question for those against Trump, if you will not vote for Trump over a brain dead piece of corrupt garbage. Then why should anyone think you will fight to keep a free country?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    If Harris/Biden get elected expect to see actions like this across the board on many different firearms. Biden says as much on his campaign website.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmsdog View Post
    At that point, make it a machine gun... penalty is the same.
    You mean get a bumpstock?

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    So millions of people potentially will become felons after Jan 20 2021.

In spite of this, we have many here that don't support Trump.

So I have a question for those against Trump, if you will not vote for Trump over a brain dead piece of corrupt garbage. Then why should anyone think you will fight to keep a free country?
    Trump has an actual record of taking action against AR15 accessories that attempt to mimic NFA items less $200. Did everybody forget that? I’m not saying Biden is good, just that Trump won’t help you.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    SBR it, and if the Dem’s ever gain control, they will know right where to come to **take** it. And they will. IMHO, it might buy you some time short term, but IMHO, in the long run, it is highly probable it will become a fools game.
    Last edited by Biggy; 10-07-20 at 09:23.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast