Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Q honey badger pistol re-classified as a SBR.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Interesting - Q posted on IG saying if you Form 1 your pistol they will reimburse you the $200 for stamp.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wouldn't ATF had to have originally approved the HB and/or their brace to be considered a pistol...I assumed all other pistol braces were ATF approved??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    If we get there, no one is doing anything and everyone is turning in their guns its an end game anyways. Line up for the trains.
    By all means, you go first.

You speak for yourself and yourself only.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    By all means, you go first.

You speak for yourself and yourself only.
    Meaning what? You want to line up? WTF

Feedback Score
    Meaning what? You want to line up? WTF
    Meaning you don't know WTF you're talking about with regards to other people. You wanna hand your shit in and get on the train, I hope they have a first-class seat for ya. THAT'S what I mean. Clear enough?
    Last edited by ABNAK; 10-07-20 at 16:35.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Meaning you don't know WTF you're talking about with regards to other people. You wanna hand your shit in and get on the train, I hope they have a first-class seat for ya. THAT'S what I mean. Clear enough?
    You should reread what I wrote. You seriously believe thats what im talking about??? Wow.

So you think I'm on a gun forum telling people they should hand in their guns and get on a train to the camps or do you think maybe you misunderstood what was written along with the post it references?

Feedback Score
    You should reread what I wrote. You seriously believe thats what im talking about??? Wow.

So you think I'm on a gun forum telling people they should hand in their guns and get on a train to the camps or do you think maybe you misunderstood what was written along with the post it references?
    Let me quote to refresh your memory: "If we get there, no one is doing anything and everyone is turning in their guns....."

So what did I miss?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Let me quote to refresh your memory: "If we get there, no one is doing anything and everyone is turning in their guns....."

So what did I miss?
    I agree with your original post that I quoted. If the AFT is waiving 4473s in your face, you should say you sold them BUT if we have not revolted yet when we get there we have a problem.

If they are coming for our guns, and no one is fighting back, then we are f%#ked and it's time to line up for the trains - just like the old saying if it's time to bury your guns, it's time to dig them up.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Back on topic. If this lower was sold as a pistol, wouldn’t the configuration of the brace be the issue of it getting re-classified. Could folks not simply remove the brace for the time being? Wonder why Q is going full out saying to Form 1 it and split it until it is approved as a SBR or ATF decides it is a pistol configuration?

Feedback Score
    wp-content.pdf

Not sure if this PDF was posted already.

Giffords 9 items they are going after.
    Last edited by 223to45; 10-07-20 at 17:07.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast