Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Q honey badger pistol re-classified as a SBR.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Aaaaand this is yet another reason I got out of the brace game.
    The ATF is a rogue agency that can change their mind at will, and it will be enforceable. Today legal, tomorrow not; the rest of the government/legislative process not required.

Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Attachment 63955

Not sure if this PDF was posted already.

Giffords 9 items they are going after.
    Guffaw. They're still jonesing after .50 cals like it's the 90s. Almost makes me want to buy one.
    You know, I remember when she almost got domed, I called it that she'd be back to do some hardcore stumping for the anti-2A sorts. I was promptly mocked and belittled by fellow gun owners because of her previous (then current) moderate stance on guns.
    Now people can't seem to remember when there wasn't a Giffords anti-2a organization.

You also gotta love Bloomberg literally pissing money into the wind. How much has that guy spent so far between his abortion of a political campaign and constantly shelling out money to anti-2A initiatives in various states? I mean, we're talking life-changing quantities of money if divided up and spread around to people/orgs that could actually use it, you know...if they cared about saving lives and all. But there is only The Cause. Just like BLM and the rest.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We seem to be nearing Show Time.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Creator of Honey Badger talks ATF's Arbitrary Determination on Honey Badger Pistol!

I watched the video, besides the ATF just being stupid. The huge take away from the video was what the guys 16 year old son asked his father. "Please don't make our home into Ruby Ridge or Waco" or words to that effect.

When American children live in fear of the American government, we need no more evidence of how broken the country is.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    If the ATF determines that braces as a whole constitute stocks, then removing them and running a tube is fine, right? That's what AR pistols were before braces came along.

Andy

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    If the ATF determines that braces as a whole constitute stocks, then removing them and running a tube is fine, right? That's what AR pistols were before braces came along.

Andy
    Well, it depends what day of the week it is. Because technically you could shoulder the tube.....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Well, it depends what day of the week it is. Because technically you could shoulder the tube.....
    I imagine that's ultimately where they're going with this. They'll pull out the whole "shouldering it redesigns it" routine.

I don't doubt that part of this is financially motivated. The ATF has no doubt seen the moneymaking potential that inflation has unlocked for them, and if there's one thing the mafia doesn't like it's competition. What these brace manufacturers are doing is akin to dealing dope on someone else's turf. It's like it's 1980 and the ATF is dealing coke, then some punk shows up and starts slinging crack on their corner. Long story short, he's gotta go.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I imagine that's ultimately where they're going with this. They'll pull out the whole "shouldering it redesigns it" routine.

I don't doubt that part of this is financially motivated. The ATF has no doubt seen the moneymaking potential that inflation has unlocked for them, and if there's one thing the mafia doesn't like it's competition. What these brace manufacturers are doing is akin to dealing dope on someone else's turf. It's like it's 1980 and the ATF is dealing coke, then some punk shows up and starts slinging crack on their corner. Long story short, he's gotta go.
    I read an analysis several years ago that for every person employed in government regulatory agencies nine people are put out of work in the private sector. I wish I could remember the source but it was several years back that I read that.

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    I agree. I always point people towards Paul Howe's excellent article from 2013 when gun confiscation becomes a topic of discussion:

https://soldiersystems.net/2013/03/2...howe/#comments

No doubt Creepy Joe and President Kamala will do everything they can to destroy the second amendment. But I don't think door-to-door confiscation is ever going to
    happen
    And rioting in Seattle Portland, and other cities with the police standing down would never happen. Citizens would never abide by a forced quarantine, or close their business, or wear obligatory masks, a Chicom pandemic, nah, that would not happen.
    With all due respect to the article by Mr. Howe, I do believe he is in error in thinking that LE or .MIL would not enforce any order, constitutional or not; a small percentage might , maybe 1%-2% at most. As I've stated before, LE personal will not forfeit their salary /jobs in the name of citizens rights. They will do their jobs.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    And rioting in Seattle Portland, and other cities with the police standing down would never happen. Citizens would never abide by a forced quarantine, or close their business, or wear obligatory masks, a Chicom pandemic, nah, that would not happen.
    With all due respect to the article by Mr. Howe, I do believe he is in error in thinking that LE or .MIL would not enforce any order, constitutional or not; a small percentage might , maybe 1%-2% at most. As I've stated before, LE personal will not forfeit their salary /jobs in the name of citizens rights. They will do their jobs.
    We will have to respectfully disagree. You're not going to get law enforcement or active duty military to engage in forcible gun confiscation.

I've been a cop for a long time. I'm not doing it. Nor will any of the cops I know.

Even if 1 or 2% of law enforcement officers were willing to commit armed home invasions and homicide they would have a tough time getting it done. Most departments in this country have fewer than 50 officers. 2% of the officers in my department wouldn't give you enough guys to direct traffic on a busy street. Taking 2% of officers from all departments and forming some type of multi-jurisdictional gun confiscation unit would never happen when 98% are opposed to the idea.

A New Zealand style gun ban is entirely possible. We need to vote accordingly
    Last edited by signal4l; 10-09-20 at 11:04.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    We will have to respectfully disagree. You're not going to get law enforcement or active duty military to engage in forcible gun confiscation.

I've been a cop for a long time. I'm not doing it. Nor will any of the cops I know.

Even if 1 or 2% of law enforcement officers were willing to commit armed home invasions and homicide they would have a tough time getting it done. Most departments in this country have fewer than 50 officers. 2% of the officers in my department wouldn't give you enough guys to direct traffic on a busy street. Taking 2% of officers from all departments and forming some type of multi-jurisdictional gun confiscation unit would never happen when 98% are opposed to the idea.

A New Zealand style gun ban is entirely possible. We need to vote accordingly
    I don’t see outright confiscation but I do see legislation or executive orders that will create an instant 100 million felons out of once law abiding citizens. Then it becomes ancillary enforcement. Neighbor calls to report you for loud music, get pulled over for speeding, your ex reports you for harassment, etc... and a gun or evidence of one is seen and now you are facing felony charges. Buying ammo for possible banned guns, needing a new BCG, etc... will contribute to suspicion of owning scary guns and suddenly you get served a warrant at 0300.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast