Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alpha Joe Coffee Coming (aka, Bomb Proof Coffee)

Feedback Score
    All, this stuff is awesome. You don't realize how good this product truly is until the supply chain gets shut down and you have to go without for a while. I feel like a junkie looking for a fix. Eagerly awaiting the new shipment!!!

Yes Will, I've seen your updates. Don't give up!!!

You guys really need to try Alpha Joe.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    All, this stuff is awesome. You don't realize how good this product truly is until the supply chain gets shut down and you have to go without for a while. I feel like a junkie looking for a fix. Eagerly awaiting the new shipment!!!

Yes Will, I've seen your updates. Don't give up!!!

You guys really need to try Alpha Joe.
    I REALLY appreciate the support there. It's been a royal PITA having this delay due these modern times. Just got word today, 1000 bottle ship tomorrow, so all back orders will be fulfilled shortly.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Nice Will, its good to finally have an alternative to black rif...I mean BLM Coffee

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Nice Will, its good to finally have an alternative to black rif...I mean BLM Coffee
    It's not coffee but a coffee booster, so added to what ever coffee you normally drink, taken to an 11.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Gents, more potentially good news for coffee drinkers:

Good News for Coffee Lovers: Daily Coffee May Benefit the Heart

Drinking two to three cups a day was associated with greatest heart benefits

Mar 24, 2022

WASHINGTON (Mar 24, 2022) -

Drinking coffee—particularly two to three cups a day—is not only associated with a lower risk of heart disease and dangerous heart rhythms but also with living longer, according to studies being presented at the American College of Cardiology’s 71st Annual Scientific Session. These trends held true for both people with and without cardiovascular disease. Researchers said the analyses—the largest to look at coffee’s potential role in heart disease and death—provide reassurance that coffee isn’t tied to new or worsening heart disease and may actually be heart protective.

“Because coffee can quicken heart rate, some people worry that drinking it could trigger or worsen certain heart issues. This is where general medical advice to stop drinking coffee may come from. But our data suggest that daily coffee intake shouldn’t be discouraged, but rather included as a part of a healthy diet for people with and without heart disease,” said Peter M. Kistler, MD, professor and head of arrhythmia research at the Alfred Hospital and Baker Heart Institute in Melbourne, Australia, and the study’s senior author. “We found coffee drinking had either a neutral effect—meaning that it did no harm—or was associated with benefits to heart health.”

https://www.acc.org/About-ACC/Press-...efit-the-Heart
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I often say “there’s no sunshine without coffee.” A recent meta-analysis looked at coffee, caffeine (which are not interchangeable topics BTW…) as well as tea, and depressive symptoms. They authors concluded “According to our findings, coffee and dietary caffeine may have a protective effect against the development of depression. However, no evidence suggesting a link between tea consumption and reduced depressive symptoms has been found. Therefore, further longitudinal studies are needed to substantiate the causal relationship between coffee, tea, and caffeine and the risk of depression.”

So, coffee and caffeine appear to be beneficial to reducing depression, while tea does not. I have posted the abstract below, and a link to the full paper below for those who want to get the details. My goal with Alpha Joe Coffee Booster was to further enhance the mood and cognitive benefits of coffee with three key targeted ingredients data suggests should be of benefit to body and mind and “take your coffee to an 11!” as the motto goes.

Association between dietary caffeine, coffee, and tea consumption and depressive symptoms in adults: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of observational studies

Front Nutr. 2023; 10: 1051444

Abstract
    Background

Recent studies have reported an association between dietary caffeine intake (coffee and tea) and the presence of depressive symptoms. However, the findings are not conclusive.
    Purpose

This study aimed to examine the correlation between the consumption of dietary caffeine (coffee and tea) and the presence of depressive symptoms in adults.
    Methods

PubMed and Scopus databases were searched until December 2021. Two investigators analyzed data from identified studies and rated the quality of the evidence using the GRADE approach. Using the random-effects models, we estimated the relative risks (RRs) and 95% confidence intervals (CIs). We also modeled the dose-response associations through a one-stage, weighted mixed-effects meta-analysis.
    Results

A total of 29 eligible studies included a total of 422,586 participants. On comparing the highest with the lowest category in cohort studies, we identified an inverse association between the intake of coffee and depressive symptoms (RR: 0.89, 95%CI: 0.82–0.95; I2 = 63.7%, GRADE = low). There was a 4% reduction in the risk of depression associated with an increase in coffee intake of 240 ml/day (RR: 0.96, 95%CI: 0.95, 0.98; I2 = 22.7%). By comparing the highest category with the lowest category in cohort studies, we discovered that caffeine intake was inversely associated with depressive symptoms (RR: 0.86, 95%CI: 0.79, 0.93; I2 = 0.0%, GRADE = moderate). Based on our data analysis, no correlation exists between tea consumption and depressive symptoms.
    Conclusion

According to our findings, coffee and dietary caffeine may have a protective effect against the development of depression. However, no evidence suggesting a link between tea consumption and reduced depressive symptoms has been found. Therefore, further longitudinal studies are needed to substantiate the causal relationship between coffee, tea, and caffeine and the risk of depression.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9947483/
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I often say “there’s no sunshine without coffee.” A recent meta-analysis looked at coffee, caffeine (which are not interchangeable topics BTW…) as well as tea, and depressive symptoms. They authors concluded “According to our findings, coffee and dietary caffeine may have a protective effect against the development of depression. However, no evidence suggesting a link between tea consumption and reduced depressive symptoms has been found. Therefore, further longitudinal studies are needed to substantiate the causal relationship between coffee, tea, and caffeine and the risk of depression.”

So, coffee and caffeine appear to be beneficial to reducing depression, while tea does not. I have posted the abstract below, and a link to the full paper below for those who want to get the details. My goal with Alpha Joe Coffee Booster was to further enhance the mood and cognitive benefits of coffee with three key targeted ingredients data suggests should be of benefit to body and mind and “take your coffee to an 11!” as the motto goes.

Association between dietary caffeine, coffee, and tea consumption and depressive symptoms in adults: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of observational studies

Front Nutr. 2023; 10: 1051444

Abstract
    Background

Recent studies have reported an association between dietary caffeine intake (coffee and tea) and the presence of depressive symptoms. However, the findings are not conclusive.
    Purpose

This study aimed to examine the correlation between the consumption of dietary caffeine (coffee and tea) and the presence of depressive symptoms in adults.
    Methods

PubMed and Scopus databases were searched until December 2021. Two investigators analyzed data from identified studies and rated the quality of the evidence using the GRADE approach. Using the random-effects models, we estimated the relative risks (RRs) and 95% confidence intervals (CIs). We also modeled the dose-response associations through a one-stage, weighted mixed-effects meta-analysis.
    Results

A total of 29 eligible studies included a total of 422,586 participants. On comparing the highest with the lowest category in cohort studies, we identified an inverse association between the intake of coffee and depressive symptoms (RR: 0.89, 95%CI: 0.82–0.95; I2 = 63.7%, GRADE = low). There was a 4% reduction in the risk of depression associated with an increase in coffee intake of 240 ml/day (RR: 0.96, 95%CI: 0.95, 0.98; I2 = 22.7%). By comparing the highest category with the lowest category in cohort studies, we discovered that caffeine intake was inversely associated with depressive symptoms (RR: 0.86, 95%CI: 0.79, 0.93; I2 = 0.0%, GRADE = moderate). Based on our data analysis, no correlation exists between tea consumption and depressive symptoms.
    Conclusion

According to our findings, coffee and dietary caffeine may have a protective effect against the development of depression. However, no evidence suggesting a link between tea consumption and reduced depressive symptoms has been found. Therefore, further longitudinal studies are needed to substantiate the causal relationship between coffee, tea, and caffeine and the risk of depression.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9947483/
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Recent study suggests one of the benefits of coffee is that as a potent anti inflammatory food. I cover the study and other relevant intel - such as combining with cocoa - on BZ:

https://brinkzone.com/more-coffee-less-inflammation/
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    50 Trust Pilot reviews:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/alphajoecoffee.com

If you're using AJ and dig it, please leave a review at TP site.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123