Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trump Trying to Lose?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    There are record numbers in a lot of states for early voting and I know the lines here in Tennessee are longer than regular voting day lines. I cannot get my arms around if this is good for Biden or Trump, though. Every poll out there has been showing Biden with a substantial lead for months, can they actually be right?
    There's a memo that was circulated through the Biden campaign saying that the polls in the battleground states, where it matters, are super tight and going to get tighter. If you look at national polls, yes Biden is very much ahead, and it is the national polls that include California, New York, etc. Those states are going to go from him anyway. There's only about eight states that you need to pay attention to, and can otherwise ignore national polling.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    There's a memo that was circulated through the Biden campaign saying that the polls in the battleground states, where it matters, are super tight and going to get tighter. If you look at national polls, yes Biden is very much ahead, and it is the national polls that include California, New York, etc. Those states are going to go from him anyway. There's only about eight states that you need to pay attention to, and can otherwise ignore national polling.
    Yep; the national polls are only used for hyperbolic headlines. They're used to try and prove to the voters that the electoral college is unfair. That is, if Trump wins, he won due to an archaic technicality, not the choice of the people.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    From what I understand early voting is mostly Democrats.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I’m in one of the most conservative counties in GA and the line to vote has been around the courthouse sine last Monday. All day long

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    I’m in one of the most conservative counties in GA and the line to vote has been around the courthouse sine last Monday. All day long
    Ok. You'd be surprised how many Dems you have. Also it's not ONLY Dems

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Today in GA I voted and the few white people I saw were either queer looking or hippies. Otherwise it was black folks being literally bussed in by church vans in constant rotation.

That said it’s bluer than a sailors balls in the arctic where I live.

I voted Loeffler because she kinda reminds me of Sailor Venus sorta.

I did my part.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    On the flip side of this equation, it appears Biden is now trying to lose:

The public isn't reacting like he might hope...

Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    I don't think Trump is trying to lose - look at all the rallies he is holding all over. I do think that the American voting public is so stupid, they will actually vote themselves into a time in America they may come to regret. You can't look and listen to Biden & Harris and think they represent mainstream America. But the stupidity is so strong, it won't matter. And once we reach that bad place Americans regret, it will be too late to vote it out.

Maybe years of hard times and totalitarian rule might wake the masses up, or we just continue the slide into even greater misery?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    On the flip side of this equation, it appears Biden is now trying to lose:

The public isn't reacting like he might hope...

m

But it will be worth paying the higher taxes, losing my constitutional rights and submitting to the Marxist agenda if it means getting the mean, orange, racist man out of the white house.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    All the same outfits that blew the polls last time are making the SAME mistakes again. They over sample registered Democrats sometime by as much as 10-15%

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Yep; the national polls are only used for hyperbolic headlines. They're used to try and prove to the voters that the electoral college is unfair. That is, if Trump wins, he won due to an archaic technicality, not the choice of the people.
    This is the truth... “Not my President” season two premiers in 15 days, and there will be blood.

In 2016 I was completely convinced that Hillary was going to win... the “polls” said so. I voted 2 weeks early only because I had so much hatred for Hillary, I literally voted early in case I died before Election Day.

As it ended up I had to go out of town Election Day and passed through a small town on my way home about 7 PM. By small town I mean maybe 200 registered voters and another 200 from the rural surrounding area. When I drove through people we’re lined up out down the street to vote. I told myself right the. Something was up.

To my surprise news coverage was just one victory after another. I remember them calling NC and still thought she would pull it off. When they called Wisconsin I shut the TV off with a raging freedom bone.

The sun was literally brighter the next day. Went and shot AR’s.

Looking back there were many indicators I missed. They are all back again stronger than last time.

I’m fully predicting 300+ electoral for Trump and a popular win on the order of 3-5%.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    But the stupidity is so strong, it won't matter. And once we reach that bad place Americans regret, it will be too late to vote it out.
    Exactly right. The ComDems have said publicly that if they take both chambers of Congress and the presidency they will change the rules to ensure they will stay in power forever. Statehood for DC and Puerto Rico, eliminating the electoral college, unchecked illegal immigration and then stack the SC to strike down any challenges to their unconstitutional laws.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast